- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
In some cases, you might experience the problem of SID after you deploy system image to different computers in the same domain. For instance, some computers might be excluded from the domain because of IP conflict. Using the same SID on multiple computers in the same domain might also pose a security risk.
To solve the problem, you can firstly run Sysprep to remove SID and then deploy image to multiple computers with AOMEI Image Deploy.
Before you do
Please prepare a boot media created with AOMEI Backupper. As for how to create a boot media, please check the instructions in the following link:
1. Please firstly load the AOMEI Backupper before you use sysprep to remove SID so the partitions on your PC can be marked and recorded.
2. Remove SID with Sysprep.exe.
2.1 Please press “Win+R”, input “sysprep” and press “Enter” to find the sysprep.exe.
2.2 Please run the “sysprep”, choose “Enter System OOBE”, tick “Generalize” option and select “Shutdown”.
2.3 Press “OK” and the sysprep will execute the operation. The computer will shut down automatically after the operation is completed.
Tips: You can also run the sysprep to remove the SID under command line. Please check the following steps:
Press “Win+R” and input “cmd” to run command line.
--> cd c:\windows\system32\sysprep
--> sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /shutdown
3. Please boot the syspreped computer with the boot media you created.
Note: Please directly boot your system into WinPE after you run sysprep. Otherwise, a new SID will be created and you have to retry all process to remove the SID if the Windows system is booted.
4. Please run a full system backup in WinPE after you boot from the boot media.
5. Run AOMEI Image Deploy to deploy the backup image to different computers.
Please check steps and instructions in the following link:
If there are still any problems, please contact our AOMEI Support Team.