- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
If you backup your disks or partitions using sector-by-sector mode, you can subsequently restore them in sector-by-sector mode. About how to set sector-by-sector backups, refer to the "Intelligent Sector" section in "Backup Options". This method will backup all sectors of the disks or partitions, including unused sectors. Some deleted files are backed up too.
When restoring in sector-by-sector mode, the program will copy all used and unused sectors to the destination disks or partitions. In a non sector-by-sector restore, only used sectors will be restored, and unused sectors will be ignored.
1. When using sector by sector mode restore, the destination partition or disk size must be equal to or larger than the source.
2. For encrypted partitions or non-NTFS/FAT32 partitions, Backupper will back up them using sector by sector mode by default. When restoring them, sector by sector mode is used.