- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
Check Image feature allows you to make sure that your
backup data can be recovered. During the validating process, it will compare the unique
checksum values, if all values are matched, then the backup file is valid for
To validate a backup image file:
- Open AOMEI Backupper, and select Advanced on the main tab, then select Check Image.
- Select a backup point for the image task and click Next button to start validating.
- Wait for the process to complete, and then click Finish.
- You can always start the validating process when the backup is complete by selecting "Automatically check the backup on completion " option under Menu-> Other.