- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
The Explore Image feature can mount a system backup image, partition backup image or disk image as a virtual drives, similar to Daemon tools. you can view its contents in Windows Explorer and third-party file managers in read-only mode. Let's see how to extract files from Windows image backups in detail.
How to Use Explore Image Step by Step?
1. In the main Tab page, select Tools and then select Explore Image.
2. Select the backup that you want to explore from the list box, and click Next to continue.
3. Select a backup point and click the Next button to explore the backup image.
How to detach the mounted image?
Virtual drives are automatically detached when the computer shuts down.
File backup images are not supported and cannot be mounted, you can only use this feature to restore the contents to another location.