The paid program needs to be activated before you use it. After you purchase the software, you will receive a license code with the product. There are two ways to activate the program: online and offline registration.
After you place an order, you will receive the download link and license code of the AOMEI Backupper version: Professional, Workstation, Server, Technician, and Technician Plus. Before activating the program, you need to first either install the Standard, Trial, or the Unregistered version of AOMEI Backupper.
Step1: To activate the program, you can simply load AOMEI Backupper, click the "Menu"-"Register" button.
Step2: Put the license code into the registration box, and then click the "Register" button. After putting the license code you order, the program will be automatically upgraded to the correct and corresponding version you purchase.
- To avoid typing in incorrect characters, it is better to copy and paste the key into the registration box. (For example, it is easy to misunderstand the letter "O" and number "0")
- Please don't leave any spaces in the registration box. And please make sure the internet connection is stable.
To activate a computer in the environment without an internet connection, you can do the offline registration. Please be noted that the offline key is not the same as the license code you order.
Step 1: Please start AOMEI Backupper without an internet connection so you will get an offline registration window. And then, connect the internet and open the URL(https://www.aomeitech.com/get-offline-key.html ) on the offline register window as follows. Or, you can open the URL on another computer with an internet connection.
Step 2: Enter your license code and machine code (copy it from the offline registration window) on the opening webpage to get an offline key.
Finally, you will get an offline key. You can copy and paste it into the offline key box and click the "Register" button to register.
- If you are using a version under V6.6.0, you need to get the offline registration code from the following URL: https://www.aomeitech.com/offline-key.html
- Please do not leave space before and after the registration code.
- If there is still any problem, please feel free to contact AOMEI Support Team.