To install AOMEI Backupper
Run the self-extracting AOMEI Backupper setup program BAKn.n.exe. When the popup window appears, click "Next" and follow the wizard installation guide. After the installation process has completed, you may be prompted to restart your computer to completely finish the installation.
To Uninstall AOMEI Backupper
Backupper can be uninstalled using one of the following 2 methods:
1. Go to Start Menu ->All Programs -> AOMEI Backupper -> Uninstall AOMEI Backupper
2. Go to Windows Control Panel ->Programs and Functions, and select AOMEI Backupper.
- When you uninstall the program, the uninstall survey window will pop up. This window is designed to investigate the reasons why users uninstall software so that we can improve and optimize our software. This windows does not collect user information. If you are reluctant to fill in a specific reason or suggestion, please directly click the "Continue Uninstalling" button.
- In some cases, the Backupper may fail to install or uninstall due to some problems. You can check more instructions here.
- To completely uninstall the software you my be prompted to restart your computer, which can be deferred until later if you wish.