- Files and Folders Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition and Volume Backup
- Files Sync
- Schedule Backup
- Backup to NAS or Cloud Clients
- Backup Management
- Incremental and Differential
- Backup Scheme
- Edit Backup
Before you do
- If you are using Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows10, or Windows 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, there may be no need to download Windows AIK. You can directly make a Windows PE bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper.
- You must download Windows AIK if AOMEI Backupper pops up a prompt window.
- To create a WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment) bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper on Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008, you need to download Windows AIK.
Download Windows AIK
|The Windows Automated Installation Kit (Windows AIK)|
|3.0 KB3AIK_EN.iso||Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011, and Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (32 bit and 64 bit)||1.7GB||Download from Microsoft Download Center|
Windows AIK is short for Windows Automated Installation Kit. As its name displayed, it is a set of tools that could help you (mostly is for OEM and IT professionals) to configure and deploy operating system to new hardware. In brief, you could customize your own OS, as well as to create a WinPE bootable CD.
How to Install the Windows AIK ISO file?
After downloading Windows AIK ISO file, first you need a virtual CD-ROM software and then you can install it on your computer. The followings are specific steps:
- Download and install the latest version of MagicISO (A virtual CD-ROM software only about 3MB, support all Windows versions);
- Right click on Windows AIK ISO file->select MagicISO->Mount->ISO file path, as shown
- After that, in the popup window select "Run StartCD.exe". And then follow the setup
wizard to install Windows AIK on your computer.
Note: If your system is Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2016, you need to Download Windows ADK to create bootable disc.