How to remove duplicate photos by FoneTool?
Sometimes, there will be multiple duplicate photos in your iOS device or computer, taking up a lot of memory, and manually deleting them one by one will take a lot of time. At this point, you can use our FoneTool to solve this problem by scanning and flitering duplicate photos automatically.
Fliter photos in iOS device:
Step 1: Launch FoneTool, click the "Photo Deduplication" function in the "Toolbox" bar.
Step 2: Connect the iOS device and click the "Scan iOS device" button.
Step 3: Specify the shooting time range, and then click the "Start scanning" button to scan and compare the photos taken during this time period.
Step 4: On the matching result page, select the photos, if you click the "Delete" button, you can delete the corresponding photos on the phone. If you click the "Migrate to" button, you can export the selected photos to the specified path on the computer, and then the corresponding photos on the phone will be automatically deleted.
Fliter photos in the computer:
Step 1: Click the "Photo Deduplication" function in the Tools bar in AOMEI MBackupper Home interface.
Step 2: Click the "Scan Computer" button.
Step 3: Select the folder to be scanned and click the "Start scanning" button.
Step 4: On the matching result page, select the photos. If you click the "Delete" button, the selected photos will be moved to the “DeletePhoto xxx” folder in Recycle Bin. If you click the "Migrate to" button, the selected photos will be moved from the original location to the designated computer path.
- Currently only supports comparison and deduplication of photos/pictures in HEIC\JPG\JPEG\PNG\BMP\TIFF\JPE\PBM\PGM\PPM\XBM\XPM format.
- When deleting photos through this function, the photos will not be deleted directly, they will be moved to the "DeletePhoto xxx" folder in Recycle Bin. If you delete photos by mistake, you can restore the "DeletePhoto xxx" folder. After restoring, the folder will be stored in the root directory of the partition with the largest remaining space by default.
With this function, you can scan and compare photos in iOS devices or computers, and then delete or migrate duplicate photos according to your needs, quickly and easily organize your library and achieve memory cleaning.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iPhone 4/5/6/SE/7/8/X/11/12/13/14(all iPhone versions)
- iPad /iPad mini/iPad Air/iPad Pro
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former