Apple iCloud provides an easy way to let users share data between two iDevices. However, sometimes, we need the no-iCloud way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. You may want to transfer data to new iPhone that uses a new Apple account or want to share files with others. So you wonder how do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
There are 3 ways that can help you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID: save previous iCloud data on iPhone, transfer selected data via transfer tool, move all data with iTunes.
Method 1. Save iCloud Data on iPhone
You may have created a new Apple ID for your new iPhone, so you’d like to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone with different Apple ID. Well, if you have synced old iPhone data to iCloud, there is an opportunity to download those content on new iPhone.
When you turn off the sync option of iCloud, you will be asked if you want to save the data on your device. You can take advantage of the feature to download iCloud data on iPhone.
Below are the steps to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID.
1. Sign in the previous Apple ID on iPhone.
2. Go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Toggle off Contacts or other options > Choose Keep on My iPhone option.
3. Log out the previous Apple account > Sign in with the new Apple account > You can choose to turn on the sync option to sync data to your new account.
Method 2. Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone Selectively
If you have a computer at hand, the easiest way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID is using a data transfer tool. You can transfer all data in one click or just transfer the selected files as per your needs.
FoneTool is one free iPhone to iPhone transfer tool that can help you transfer all data including photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, app data, and more from iPhone to iPhone with amazing speed. Besides, this tool also helps you to selectively migrate data to another iPhone, like only transfer music, contacts, and messages.
The tool supports all models including the latest iPhone 14/13/12/11/iPhone SE 2022/2020 and would be perfectly compatible with all iOS version, including iOS 16/15/14. Download the tool on your PC and learn how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple IDs.
Transfer All Data at Once
If you want a one-click way to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone without Apple ID, the iPhone to iPhone Transfer tool can help you with this.
1. Connect two iPhones to computer > Click Phone Transfer > Choose iPhone to iPhone and click Start Transfer.
2. Confirm the source device and the target device > Enable backup encryption to encrypt data.
3. Click Start Transfer to begin the transfer.
1. Launch FoneTool and plug in the source iPhone.
2. Click Phone Transfer > Get to iPhone to PC option and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the plus icon >Select the items you want to transfer (Here we choose Contacts) > Select a storage path to save the data > Click Start Transfer to transfer data to computer.
4. Unplug the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone > Select PC to iPhone option.
5. Click the arrow icon to select files > Confirm the data that would be transferred to the device > Finally, click Start Transfer.
Method 3. Transfer All Data from iPhone to iPhone with iTunes
For anyone who wants to transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone, iTunes is another way to go. First make an iTunes backup of source iPhone and restore that backup to target iPhone. However, please be aware that all existing data on the target iPhone will be erased and replaced by the backup files. If you are OK with that, see the steps below.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect the source iPhone to computer and run iTunes.
3. Click the Device tab > Select backup to This Computer > Click Back Up Now. Wait for the backup to be finished.
4. Unplug the source iPhone and plug in the target iPhone.
5. Go to Summary page > Choose Restore Backup... > Select the right backup and click Restore to make it.
That’s all for how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID. You can use FoneTool and iTunes to transfer data to another iDevice. But by contrast, FoneTool is suitable for most conditions. It enables you to move all data to new iPhone, or only transfer contacts, music, videos, etc. to iPhone.
Besides, it is also an all-in-one iOS data manager. For example, you may get some duplicate photos after iPhone migration, its Photo Deduplication feature helps you to delete duplicate photos on iPhone easily.
Does this passage solve your problem? You could share it to help more people. Or if you meet any problem, just leave a comment and we will reply to you ASAP.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad