You could get a lot of songs from iTunes Store or from music download platforms. When you upgrade to a new iPhone, such as the newly released iPhone 13, it's sure that you would like to transfer music from old iPhone to new iPhone. For purchased songs, you can log in to your Apple account and download songs on new iPhone. For non-purchased songs, you can let professional transfer tools, AirDrop, Home Sharing, etc. to help you make it.
1. Quick Way to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
● Want to transfer non purchased music from old iPhone to new iPhone 13?
● Want to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple IDs?
● Want to transfer music from your iPhone to your friend's iPhone?
● Want to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
If you are in one of these situations, then you can let one professional iPhone transfer tool - AOMEI MBackupper help you achieve the goal. This tool can help you transfer the whole music library or just the selected songs as per your needs.
AOMEI MBackupper Free Download
★ Widely Compatible: It supports all iPhones from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 13/12/11/SE 2020. It also supports iPad Pro/Air/mini. Get the tool and follow the steps below to quickly copy music.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 13
Step 1. Transfer Music from Old iPhone to Computer
• Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect the old iPhone to computer.
• Click Transfer to Computer option in the Tools bar.
• Choose the songs you need and click OK to continue > Select a path to save your music > Click Transfer.
Step 2. Transfer Music to New iPhone 13
• Disconnect your old iPhone and connect your iPhone 13 to computer.
• Choose Transfer to iPhone in the Tools bar > Click the Plus icon to choose the music files you exported before.
• Click Transfer to import music to another iPhone 13/12/11.
※Tips: If you want to transfer all data to new iPhone 13. You can let the iPhone to iPhone Transfer function help you. It is able to transfer photos, contacts, call history, text messages, memos, calendars and so on with one click.
iTunes is one official tool for Apple users to manage the music tracks they have purchased. You can use it to transfer purchased music from iPhone to iPhone. First transfer music to iTunes and then sync them to iPhone.
How to Transfer Purchased Music from iPhone to iPhone 13
1. Download iTunes on your PC and then connect the iPhone of which you wish to transfer purchased music.
2. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchase from [device’s name]. The purchased music on iPhone would be transferred to iTunes library.
3. Disconnect the first connected iPhone. Connect another iPhone.
4. Click Music > Songs in the sidebar and the playlist would be shown. You could select the preferred music tracks and then right-click them > Add to Device > [device’s name].
Home Sharing allows you to share music tracks among 5 devices. As long as you have signed in with the same ID, you could share the music tracks purchased by this ID. Please note that it doesn't really help you copy music from one iPhone to another, but allows you to play music on another iPhone.
How to Share Music from iPhone to iPhone 13
1. Make sure that your devices have connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On the iPhone you want to transfer music from, go to Settings > Music.
3. Scroll down to choose Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID.
4. Perform the two steps on the target iPhone.
After these steps are finished, the target iPhone would share the music library between two iPhones. Go to Music app > Tap My Music > Tap Songs or Albums > Choose Home Sharing.
You can also send the music as attachments in an email. It's a quick way to transfer no more than 10 songs because there is a limitation to the size of the email.
1. Download an Email app in App Store (you’d better have an account for that) and log in.
2. Choose the recipient or type an address.
3. Tap Add Attachments (usually in the bottom).
4. Select the music files you’d like to send. You could type its name in the search bar to find it.
5. Check whether the recipient has received those files.
You may always use AirDrop to share photos between iPhones. In fact, we can also transfer songs from iPhone to iPhone using AirDrop. It will send the link of the song from iPhone to another one.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 13 via AirDrop
1. Turn on AirDrop on both iPhones: Go to Settings > Tap General > Tap AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
2. On the old iPhone: Go to Music app > Find the song you’d like to share > Click the three-dots icon to access the Share option > Click Share Song > Tap your new iPhone as the destination device.
3. On the new iPhone: Tap View on the pop-up message that appears to check the link.
That's all about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone 13/12/11. As you can see, most methods will only help you transfer purchased music while AOMEI MBackupper can help you transfer both purchased and non purchased music to iPhone. In addition, besides music, AOMEI MBackupper can also help you transfer photos, videos, contacts and more without data erase. You can let it help you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone after setup.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.