iTunes is the official way to transfer data from computer to iPhone and you can use it to help you transfer music from flash drive to iPhone. You should first add songs to iTunes library and then sync them to your device.
However, if you have tried it, you will find that it is a bit time-consuming and there is a risk of data loss. All it wants to do is sync and it will erase other existing media files on the device. Luckily, there’s another easy & safe way that can help you transfer music from flash drive to iPhone iPad. Keep reading to learn more.
Part 1. Transfer Music from Flash Drive to iPhone iPad without iTunes
If you want to transfer music from flash drive to iPhone without iTunes, you can rely on one professional iOS data transfer tool - AOMEI MBackupper to help you. This easy-to-use tool is designed to satisfy your needs.
● It lets you select the songs that you want to transfer.
● It will not erase any song or any other data on the device.
● It also supports iPhone to computer & iPhone to iPhone transfer.
Now free download this tool on computer and follow the steps below to transfer music from flash drive to iPhone or iPad in a few clicks.
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Plug in your flash drive and iPhone to computer. (You may need to enter the passcode on iPhone to allow the software to access your device.)
2. On the Home screen, click Transfer to iPhone option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the songs you’d like to add to iPhone > Click Open to continue.
4. Click Transfer to transfer music from computer to iPhone.
5. Click OK when the transfer is completed.
Part 2. Transfer Music from Flash Drive to iPhone iPad with iTunes
If you still want to know how to transfer music from flash drive to iPhone using iTunes, below are the detailed steps.
① Add Music to iTunes Library
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Run iTunes > Plug in your USB flash drive and iPhone.
3. Click the device icon > Go to Summary > Uncheck the “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected” option and check the option “Manually manage music and videos” > Click Apply to confirm.
4. Click File option > Choose Add File to Library from the drop-down list to add music files to iTunes that you want to move to iPhone.
② Sync Music to iPhone
1. Click Music > Check Sync Music > Choose to sync Entire music library or Selected playlists artists, albums, and genres.
2. Click Apply to sync music to iPhone.
◆ Note: If you want to transfer selected songs, you can click the Song from the menu bar > choose Songs > select the song you want to add to iPhone > right-click the song and choose Add to Device > choose your iPhone name to make it.
That’s all for how to transfer music from flash drive to iPhone iPad. As you can see, AOMEI MBackupper can help you transfer selected songs to iPhone without data loss. Besides, you can also transfer photos and videos easily. Go for it now and discover more!