How to Put Music on iPhone without Computer or iTunes
This guide will tell you how to put music on iPhone without computer. In addition, you will also know how to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes.
- Want to put music on iPhone without computer or iTunes?
- How to put music on iPhone without computer
- How to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes
- Final words
Want to put music on iPhone without computer or iTunes?
When you want to transfer MP3 to iPhone, you can use iTunes, the official media management tool provided by Apple. However, iTunes may not a good choice for you.
● One iPhone can only pair to one iTunes. It will be difficult if you want to transfer music from your computer to your family’s iPhone.
● You may lose important songs on iPhone. iTunes adds music to iPhone by syncing, which means the existing music on iPhone will be replaced by the newly synced items.
Due to the disadvantages of iTunes, you may want to know how to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes. In addition, when you don’t have a computer at hand, how to put music on iPhone without computer? Just keep reading to find the solution.
How to put music on iPhone without computer
In addition to downloading music from the iTunes Store, you may have downloaded a large number of songs from other sources. For the songs purchased from iTunes Store, you can go to iTunes Store on iPhone and go to More > Purchased > Music to download them on iPhone. However, when you are not at home, how to put downloaded music on iPhone without computer?
Well, as long as you save the songs to the cloud, then you can download them to your iPhone whenever you want. If you do not want to download any app on iPhone, then you can choose to save songs to iCloud Drive. In this way, you can access them in Files app.
Way 1. How to put music on iPhone without computer - iCloud Drive
You can first upload songs to iCloud Drive on computer and then download them on iPhone via Files app.
- On your computer: open a browser and go to iCloud.com > sign in with your Apple ID and passcode > choose iCloud Drive > click the Upload button to choose the songs you want to add to iPhone.
- On your iPhone: go to Files app > choose iCloud Drive and then you will see the songs uploaded before.
You can play songs directly in the Files app. However, you cannot add them to Music app. If you want to add MP3 to Apple Music app, you can go to the next part to get the solution.
Way 2. How to put music on iPhone without computer - via Dropbox
You can also take advantage of other cloud-based services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. to put music on iPhone. Here, we take Dropbox as an example. It will offer 2 GB of free storage space after the signup.
1. Download Dropbox on both your computer and iPhone > Log in to your account.
2. Upload songs to Dropbox on computer.
3. Go to the Dropbox app on your iPhone to find your songs. You can tap to play the song or download some songs for offline listening.
How to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes
Tired of iTunes sync, you may want to know how to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes. Fortunately, there are two simple ways to help you easily transfer music from computer to iPhone.
Way 1. How to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes - FoneTool
With a stable USB connection, music transfer from computer to iPhone can be done quickly. If you want to transfer music to Apple Music app, then FoneTool, one professional iOS data transfer tool can be a good choice.
★ It helps you transfer purchased and non-purchased songs. What’s more, it will not erase the existing songs or any other data on device.
★ It supports data transfer between different Apple IDs. You can easily transfer songs from your family's computer to your own iPhone.
★ It can help you transfer music from computer/USB flash drive/external hard drive/iTunes library/Android phone/iPhone to iPhone directly.
In short, FoneTool can help you transfer songs to iPhone without data erasing. You can click the download button to get FoneTool and give it a try.
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
2. On the Home screen, click Phone Transfer option on the left pane > Go to PC to iPhone and click Start Transfer.
3. Click Music icon > Drag and drop songs to the box. Or you can click anywhere in the box to browse the computer and choose the songs you need.
4. Finally, click Start Transfer to add music to iPhone.
Way 2. How to put music on iPhone without connecting to computer
If you do not have a USB cable, how to put music on iPhone without connecting to computer? In this case, you can try AirDrop-like apps. Although AirDrop is not available on Windows computer, there are many tools that can help you transfer data between iPhone and computer wirelessly, such as SHAREit, Xender, Snapdrop, etc. Here take SHAREit as an example.
1. Download SHAREit app on computer and iPhone.
2. Open SHAREit on computer and click Show QR Code.
3. Open SHAREit on iPhone and tap the three-dots icon > choose Connect PC/MAC > select Scan to Connect > scan the QR code on computer.
4. On computer, drag the music files onto the SHAREit window.
5. Tap OK on iPhone to accept the transfer. When it's done, you can tap to play the song.
That’s all about how to put music on iPhone without computer or iTunes. After you save your songs to the cloud, you can access them on your iPhone whenever you want. If you want to transfer songs to Apple Music app directly, then you can use FoneTool. Besides music, it can also help you transfer photos, videos, contacts, etc. Download FoneTool and discover more!