Can You Wirelessly Transfer Music to iPhone?
Everyone uses iPhone to play music. Thanks to the large iTunes music library, you could easily buy your favorite music in iTunes Store. Of course, you can also download music files from other sources.
iTunes can help you transfer music to iPhone via USB cable. But sometimes, you may want a direct way to transfer music from computer to iPhone. So can you transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly? Well, the answer is YES! There are 4 ways that can help you achieve the goal.
Wireless transmission sounds great, but in fact, wireless transmission is unstable because it requires a good internet connection. If you want to transfer music to iPhone quickly and safely without iTunes, one iOS data transfer tool named AOMEI MBackupper can be the best choice.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone without iTunes Wirelessly?
It is easy to share data among Apple product family. You could sign in to the devices with the same Apple ID and then a lot of data could be shared by iCloud but it requires the network and enough iCloud storage. How to transfer music from Mac to iPhone without the Internet?
AirDrop is a unique feature of Apple products. It works like Bluetooth but is much fast than it. You can use it to do real-time data transfer between 2 devices.
How to transfer music from Mac to iPhone wirelessly:
1. On your iPhone, you need to make your iPhone detectable and let it receive data from other devices. Swipe down from the upper-left corner of iPhone, tap the icon of AirDrop, and then select Everyone. Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on iPhone and Mac.
2. On your Mac, right-click the music you want to send to iPhone and select Share > AirDrop. Waiting for the icon of your iPhone to appear. Click it.
3. On your iPhone, tap Receive to get the music from Mac.
Internet always makes you connect devices without cable. Google Drive is a popular cloud drive. You could have at most 15GB of free storage to save data in the server. It is enough for you to get the shared music to your iPhone on Windows computer.
How to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly:
1. Open your browser and go to drive.google.com. If you don’t have an account before, you need to sign up first.
2. Click the button New to upload your music files from computer.
3. On your iPhone, go to App Store, download and install Google Drive > Log in to your account > Download the music to your iPhone.
Sending files between iPhone is easy. Apart from AirDrop, iCloud Music Library lets you easily share music on all of your iOS devices but the precondition is that you have subscribed to Apple Music/iTunes Match.
Steps to using iCloud Music Library:
1. Sign in with the same Apple ID and connect two iPhones to the Internet.
2. On both iPhones, go to Settings > Music > turn on Sync Library.
Transferring music using AirDrop might fail if you want to transfer too many files at a time. To make sure you can always successfully transfer the songs using wireless connection, you could use the professional tool to do this. Evermusic makes you easily transfer songs using the private Internet.
Steps to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly:
1. On your iPhone, go to App Store to download and Evermusic app.
2. In Evermusic app, tap Connect > Computer > Wi-Fi Drive.
3. Enter a username and password and tap Start Wi-Fi Drive.
4. On your computer, open a browser and enter the URL in Evermusic app.
5. Directly drag and drop music from computer to your iPhone.
An Easy Way to Transfer Music to iPhone
Why do you want to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly? Maybe you want to transfer music to a friend's iPhone but iTunes only allows users to pair one iPhone with one computer. In this case, you can try AOMEI MBackupper.
It's one iOS data backup & transfer tool for Windows PCs. It can help you transfer music between computer and iPhone, between two iPhones. No data will be erased on the target device.
3 steps to transfer music from computer to iPhone: run the tool and plug iPhone > select the needed songs > click Transfer to start.
Besides music, it also supports photos, videos, contacts, messages and more. It can help you always put your important data in the right place. Go for it now to discover more!
That's all about how to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly. You can choose one of the above methods to transfer music without connecting the iOS device to the computer.
The fact is that the transfer via USB connection is more stable and faster. If you don’t want to use iTunes, you can use AOMEI MBackupper, an excellent iPhone data transfer tool to help you transfer music.
Share this passage and it would help more people.