Can you transfer music to iPhone without iTunes?
As we knew that iTunes is a music player and manager. iPhone users transfer playlists to iPhone via iTunes, so they can enjoy songs on their iPhone any time. However, iTunes does not work very well in all conditions because of some shortcomings. For example, if you sync your iTunes playlists, the newly added music will erase the old one every time. And you can only download the music purchased on iTunes.
So lots of users would like to find another to download music to iPhone. Actually, you can do so. Besides iTunes, there are many ways to manually add music to iPhone without iTunes, such as, using AOMEI MBackupper, Dropbox, Google Play Music, etc. And all of them will not replace the old music with new one.
Next, you can refer to the following content, we will list 3 ways of sending music from computer to iPhone without iTunes easily.
How to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes easily?
To quickly add songs from computer to iPhone, here we recommend AOMEI MBackupper, which is a popular and professional iOS transfer app specially designed for iOS devices. With this tool you can easily transfer music from computer to your iPhone 13, 12, 11, X. And Here are some features of it.
- Fast Transfer: It is higher than the average speed on the market. Sending thousands of music can take just several minutes.
- Selectively transfer: This software allows comes with great flexibility. You can choose specific items to add to your iPhone.
- Universal Transfer: It comes with various features, like transferring music from iPhone to PC, and it also helps you to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.
- Widely compatible: It’s compatible with all of the iOS systems, even the latest iOS 15/14/13, iPhone 13/12/11, iPad pro 2021.
Then follow the steps below to see how to use this app to transfer music.
Step 1. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
Step 3. Drag and drop music from computer to the box.
Step 4. Click Transfer to start the task right away.
Then just wait for seconds, your music will be shown on your iPhone.
Google play music manager is a music service. you can add songs to your Google Play Manager on your computer, then download them on your iPhone.
1. Download Google Music Manager on your computer and iPhone, install it. Sign in with the same Gmail or YouTube account.
2. Choose “Upload songs to Google Play” and select songs from your computer to sync.
3. Listen to your music on iPhone after it’s loaded. Also, you can make it offline.
Dropbox allows users to upload files to the cloud and share them on their different devices. Then we can use this way to send music to your iPhone.
1. Download Dropbox on both your computer and iPhone, install it. Then, sign in Dropbox with the same account.
2. Download free music from internet and Dropbox supports music with file extension like, .mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav.
3. Open Dropbox folder on the laptop or desktop via Dropbox app, then drag and drop all of the music you want to listen into this folder.
4. Start the Dropbox app on your iPhone and listen to these songs via a network. But if you don’t have an internet connection, you can mark songs as "Favorite" to make them available offline.
Note: To make songs available offline, you can swipe the song you want to keep on your iPhone from left to right, then tap ☆ to store songs.
This is how to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes, you can try the above ways to transfer mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav music to your iPhone or even iPad, iPod. Hope these methods can really help you. But by contast, AOMEI MBackupper can be a nice choice. It directly transfer music to your device, and it also perform well in send other data to your iPhone, like transfer videos from computer to iPhone.