You may love to download movies, TV Shows, and other videos on your computer, but you could not bring your computer with you sometimes. Therefore, you may want to transfer videos from PC to iPhone and enjoy these videos without the limitation of time and place.
There are 4 ways that can help you transfer videos from computer to iPhone. If you want to know how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll, you can check Way 3 and Way 4.
AOMEI MBackupper is a professional iPhone transfer and backup expert for Windows PCs. With it, you can easily and quickly transfer videos, music, and photos from PC to iPhone. In addition, it can also help you transfer files from iPhone to computer.
It's a good choice if you want to send large videos from computer to iPhone. This tool can help you transfer videos of any size without compromising their quality.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
1. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to PC with USB cable.
2. After your iPhone is recognized, select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
3. Click the plus icon to locate and select videos you want to transfer.
4. After adding all the videos you need, click Transfer.
iTunes can help you sync your music, photos, contacts, and different kinds of other files. Similarly, iTunes can also be used to transfer videos from PC to iPhone. You can follow these steps to learn how to transfer files from PC to iPhone with iTunes.
Steps to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes
1. Launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it using an authentic cable. Once your iPhone is detected, select it from Devices to proceed.
2. Go to its Summary tab and visit its Options. From here, you need to turn on the option of “Manually manage music and videos”. Click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
3. This will launch a browser window. From here you can manually select the videos that you wish to transfer to your device.
4. Select your phone and go to the Movies tab from the left panel. Enable the option of “Sync Movies” and choose the files that you wish to move.
5. In the end, just click on the Apply button to transfer video from PC to iPhone.
If you wish to learn how to sync videos from pc to iPhone over the air, then you can use Dropbox. The following steps will show you how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll with the help of Dropbox.
Steps to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll
1. Open Dropbox on your PC and sign into it.
2. Go to upload and tap on the Plus icon.
3. Select the videos you'd like to transfer to your iPhone, choose a folder to save it, and then upload the videos.
4. On your iPhone, go to Dropbox, sign into it and then download the videos you have just uploaded to your iPhone.
If you want a direct way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone wirelessly, you can take advantage of AirDrop-like apps to help you make it. Although Windows computers do not support AirDrop, there are many similar tools that can help you achieve wireless transmission between your computer and iPhone.
SHAREit, Snapdrop, Xender, Send Anywhere are the most recommended ones. Here we take SHAREit as an example to show you how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone.
Steps to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone Camera Roll
1. Download SHAREit app on PC by visiting the SHAREit website > Download app on iPhone from App Store.
2. Open SHAREit on computer and click Show QR Code.
3. Open SHAREit on iPhone and tap ⋮ in the top-left corner > Tap Connect PC/Mac option > Tap Scan to Connect > Frame the QR code on your PC's screen in the box on your iPhone's screen.
4. On computer, drag and drop the video you want to transfer onto the SHAREit window.
5. A pop-pop window will appear on iPhone and tap OK to receive the video.
6. Now you can tap the video to open it > Tap the Share button and you can choose to save the video to iPhone Camera Roll.
That's all about how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. You can choose the most suitable method according to your requirements. When you need to share files between the iPhone and computer, AOMEI MBackupper is a good helper.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.