We can shot wonderful 4K videos with iPhone to record memorable moments in daily life. Those videos can occupy a lot of storage space and now your iPhone is running out of space. It’s time to transfer videos from iPhone to PC and then delete them from device to free up space. However, you find that you can’t transfer videos from iPhone PC. Why won’t my videos transfer to computer? Keep reading to find the answer.
Why Won’t My Videos Transfer to Computer?
Various reasons can lead to the “can’t transfer videos from iPhone to PC” issue and the following are the two main causes.
- The computer is not properly communicating with your iPhone. You can try to reinsert your iPhone or try another USB port. And it’s recommended to use the original USB cable that comes with your iPhone.
- The video is too big to send. In order to prevent the server from overloading and ensure the smooth operation of the iPhone, Apple does not allow users to send large files through the device.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer Smoothly?
From the above, you know “why won’t my iPhone videos transfer to my computer”. To solve this issue, you may have tried to change a USB cable or port, restart your iPhone and computer, however, all those operations cannot help you fix this can’t transfer videos from iPhone to PC issue.
Well, don’t worry, there is one transfer tool that can help you transfer iPhone videos. That’s FoneTool - one professional iOS data transfer tool that is designed to help users easily transfer files between iPhone and computer.
■ ■ ■ As for video transferring, it allows you to transfer photo videos as well as music videos, movies, etc. You will not meet the “can’t transfer videos from iPhone to PC” issue if you are trying to transfer a large video - It can help you transfer any size of video from iPhone to PC without compromising video quality.
This tool supports all iPhone models including the latest iPhone 14/13. Download it on your computer and follow the steps below to transfer videos from iPhone to PC.
1. Run FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. Enter passcode on iPad so the software can access your device.
2. Click Phone Transfer > Get to iPhone to PC option and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to computer > Click OK to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be imported to computer > Select a destination to save the videos from Transfer Settings > If everything is OK, click Start Transfer to start.
5. When transfer completed, click OK > Now you can go to check your videos.
After reading this guide, you know why won’t my videos transfer to computer. If the restarting cannot help fix this issue, you may try FoneTool to help you transfer your iPhone videos to PC in only a few clicks.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad