Large iPhone Video Not Showing Up on PC
One large iPhone video not showing up in DCIM folder, all others there. Need to transfer to PC. How do I access it?
- Question from Apple Community
Problem: iPhone Video Not Showing Up on PC
To transfer video from iPhone to PC, we can simply connect iPhone via a USB cable > open the iPhone > go to DCIM folder to find and copy videos to computer. However, you find that the videos that you want to export are not in the DCIM folder and why?
The DCIM stands for Digital Camera Images. All photos/videos taken with camera, screenshots, or pictures saved from Internet will be saved in this folder. However, if the video is a large one that more than 4GB, you may find the video is not showing up. If the correct driver is not installed, videos larger than 4 GB may not be seen in Windows XP or later. But don’t worry, there are some tips you can follow to troubleshoot this issue and transfer large video from iPhone to PC.
Solutions to iPhone Video Not Showing Up on PC
Below are three common ways to fix the video on iPhone not showing up on computer problem.
Or if you don’t want to spend time troubleshooting one by one, you may refer to the next part to learn an easy way to transfer large video from iPhone to PC
1. Restart your iPhone and computer.
2. Reset Location & Privacy settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset (Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset in iOS 15 and later) > Tap Reset Location & Privacy > Enter passcode to confirm. Then reconnect your iPhone to computer and you will be asked to authorize it to allow computer to use your device again.
3. Reinstall Apple Drive.
- Right-click My Computer > Go to Manage > Computer Manager > Device Manager > Universal Series Bus Controllers.
- Right-click on the file named "usbaapl64.inf" or "usbaapl.inf" > Click the Install option to reinstall Apple's Windows Drivers.
- Reconnect your iPhone to PC > Choose Import photos and videos when the Autoplay window pops up.
★ Quick Way to Transfer Large Video from iPhone to PC
If a large iPhone video not showing up on pc, you can rely on FoneTool - one professional iOS data transfer tool to help you transfer videos from iPhone to PC easily.
● It allows you to transfer any size of video from iPhone to PC without compromising video quality.
● It supports transferring all kinds of videos, including photo videos, music videos, and movies.
● Besides, it also can help you transfer videos from computer to iPhone without data erasing.
Steps to Transfer Large Video from iPhone to PC
1. Download, install, and run FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. It supports all iPhone models including the latest iPhone 14 series.
2. Choose Phone Transfer on the left pane and choose iPhone to PC option. Click Get Started.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to computer > Click OK to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be imported to computer > You can select a destination on the Transfer Settings to save the videos > If everything is OK, click Start Transfer to start.
5. When the transfer is completed, click OK > Now you can go to check your videos.
That’s all about how to fix large iPhone video not showing up on PC problems. If the common fixes cannot help you solve the problem, you can try FoneTool to help you easily transfer any videos from iPhone to PC.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad