How to AirDrop Videos from iPhone to PC (Windows 11/10/8/7)
Can you AirDrop videos from iPhone to Windows PC? This guide will tell you all the information you want to know.
Can You AirDrop Videos from iPhone to PC?
AirDrop is an easy way to wirelessly transfer data between Apple devices. As long as two devices are nearby and within the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth range, photos, videos, contacts, locations and more can be transferred quickly.
Due to the advanced feature of AirDrop, many Windows users would like to download AirDrop on PC. However, the truth is that this excellent file-transfer tool is not compatible with Windows. But fortunately, there are many alternatives available that offer similar kind of solution.
How to AirDrop Videos from iPhone PC
Although AirDrop is not compatible with Windows PC, there are quite of few AirDrop-like apps that provide similar services that can let you AirDrop files from iPhone to PC. They use their own technology to connect your iPhone with PC and realize data transfer.
Most AirDrop alternatives are free and work across devices including Windows, macOS and Linux, iOS, Android. Snapdrop, Xender, SHAREit are three most recommended ones.
To AirDrop videos from iPhone to PC, first turn on the app or visit the website on iPhone and computer > then scan the OR code or something like that to let your iPhone connected with your computer > finally choose the items you need to start the transfer.
Here we take Snapdrop as an example to show you the detailed steps. You don’t need to install any app and don’t have to go through a setup process, which is the same with AirDrop. Besides, Snapdrop is one open-source project and no data is shared with the server. So you don't have to worry about the security.
AirDrop Videos from iPhone to PC via Snapdrop
1. Visit Snapdrop website (https://snapdrop.net/) on iPhone and computer.
2. Tap the icon on your iPhone screen and it will give you three choices: Take Photo or Video, Photo Library, Browse.
3. Click one option to select the videos you need.
4. When the transfer is completed, click the Download button to save videos on computer.
An Easy Way to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC
AirDrop alternatives can help you transfer videos from iPhone to computer wirelessly, but it requires an active internet connection. The transfer may take a long time if you are trying to transfer a large video from iPhone to PC.
The USB connection is more stable compared to a Wi-Fi connection. If you higher transfer speed, you can let FoneTool, one PC-based iOS data transfer tool to help you transfer videos in a few clicks.
This tool can help you transfer all different kinds of videos of any size. You can click the download button below to get the tool.
Steps to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows PC via FoneTool
1. Run FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. You may need to enter the passcode on iPhone so that the software can access your device.
2. On the Home screen, click Phone Transfer option. Go to iPhone to PC and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer (Photo videos are saved in Photos)> Click OK to continue.
4. Click Start Transfer > Choose a storage path to save your videos > If everything is OK, click Transfer to start.
That’s all for how to AirDrop videos from iPhone to PC. Although AirDrop can’t run on Windows, you can let AirDrop alternatives like Snapdrop transfer videos from iPhone to computer wirelessly. If your Wi-Fi connection is poor, you can rely on AOMEI MBcakupper to help you complete the transfer through USB connection.