Why do you want to transfer videos from iPhone iPad to flash drive? Are you in one of the following situations?
● Want to share videos easily. You have a number of videos and some of them are too big to be sent via email. So you want to save videos to USB flash drive and then you can easily copy them to family or friends’ computer.
● Want to free up iPhone/iPad space. Videos can take up a lot of iPhone storage space. For example, a 4K video shot with iPhone can have 400MB per minute. So you want to save the videos to a USB flash drive and then delete them on the device to free up space.
In that circumstances, you can read on this guide to find a way that suits you most to help you transfer videos from iPhone/iPad to flash drive.
Part 1. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to Flash Drive on Mac and Windows
Here are three methods that can help you transfer videos from iPhone or iPad to flash drive on Mac and Windows PC. If you want to transfer photo videos as well as TV Shows, music videos, or movies, you can refer to Method 1.
Method 1. Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to Flash Drive on Windows 10, 8, 7
A quick way to transfer videos from iPhone/iPad to flash drive is to use AOMEI MBackupper. This professional iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer all kinds of videos without effort.
This tool supports all iPhone iPad models. Download it on your computer and next we take how to transfer videos from iPhone to flash drive as an example.
1. Run AOMEI MBackupper > Plug in your flash drive > Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. You may need to enter the passcode on iPhone screen to give the software access to your device.
2. Click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to flash drive > Click OK to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be imported to the flash drive> Choose your flash drive as destination > If everything is OK, click Transfer to start.
Method 2. Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to Flash Drive via Photos App
For Windows 10/8 PC users and Mac users. The Photos app is a good choice to help you copy photo videos to flash drive.
1. Open Photos app > Plug in your iPhone/iPad and flash drive.
2. Tap Trust on iPhone/iPad if asked.
3. Click Import > Select From A USB device > Click Import Settings and you can set your flash drive as the destination > Click Done to continue.
4. Uncheck other photos and videos you do not want to import > Click Import Selected to make it.
Method 3. Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to Flash Drive on Mac
AirDrop offers an easy way to let Apple users share files among iPhone, iPad, and Mac. You can first AirDrop videos from iPhone/iPad to Mac and then copy the videos to flash drive.
Enable AirDrop on iPhone/iPad and Mac
● On iPhone/iPad: Open Control Center > Press firmly or touch and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner > Tap AirDrop and choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
● On Mac: Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar in the Finder, then check the “Allow me to be discovered by” setting in the AirDrop window.
AirDrop Viodeos from iPhone/iPad to Mac
Go to Photos app on iPhone/iPad and select the video you want to share >Tap the Share icon in the lower-left corner > Tap the Mac name that you want to share with > Look in your Downloads folder on your Mac to find the video.
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to USB Stick without Computer
It’s possible to transfer videos from iPhone to USB stick without computer as long as you have the right type of flash drive. You can buy such one from Amazon, like Sandisk iXpand Mini, Sandisk Wireless Stick, Maktar, etc. They will use their own app to access files and you can transfer files including videos from iPhone to flash drive directly without computer.
That’s all for how to transfer videos from iPhone/iPad to flash drive.
● For Windows PC users, you can let AOMEI MBackupper save photo videos as well as movies.
● For Mac users, you can transfer photo videos with the help of the Photos app or AirDrop.
● If you want to transfer videos from iPhone to USB stick without computer, you should buy the right type of flash drive.