Transferring videos from iPhone to iPad is a common need for anyone who owns both devices. After all, compared with iPhone, the iPad is a better photo & video post-processing device. The breathtaking XDR display of iPad Pro is great for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos.
There are main 3 methods that can help you make it and this guide will detail every method so that you can use them the right way. Here we go.
Way 1. How to Transfer Large Videos from iPhone to iPad
Thanks to advanced technology, we can shoot fantastic videos with iPhone. However, a 4K video shot with iPhone can have 400MB per minute while the iMessage supports transferring files under 100MB and email only supports files under 25MB. And that’s why you get a notification saying that your videos cannot be sent.
If you want to transfer large video from iPhone to iPad, you can rely on one easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool - AOMEI MBackupper. It supports the transmission of any size video and any type of video: photo video, music video, or movie.
It supports all iPhone and iPad models including the new iPhone 12, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th generation), 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) released in 2021. Click the download button to get the tool.
Steps to Transfer Large Video from iPhone to iPad
1. Run AOMEI MBackupper > Connect iPhone to computer > Enter the passcode on iPhone to so the tool can access your device.
2. Click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Click the Transfer to save videos to the computer.
5. Unplug iPhone and plug in the target iPad > Click Transfer to iPad option.
6. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click Open to continue.
7. Finally, click Transfer to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad.
Way 2. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Using AirDrop
AirDrop is one built-in utility that lets users transfer files from iDevice to another wirelessly. It can detect and connect devices with the help of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. For anyone who wonders how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad via Bluetooth, then a viable answer can be AirDrop.
How to AirDrop Videos from iPhone to iPad?
1. Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone and iPad.
2. Turn on AirDrop on your iPhone and iPad: Go to Control Center > Press and hold the network settings section > Tap AirDrop to turn it on > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
3. On your iPhone: Go to Photos app > Choose the video you need > Tap the Share icon > Choose the name of iPad.
4. On the iPad: Hit the Accept to receive the videos.
Way 3. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Using iCloud
As long as you have enabled Mail in your iCloud Settings and have an iCloud email address, then you can choose to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad using iCloud. It offers a feature called Mail Drop to help you send large videos. The iCloud Photos should be turned on.
Steps to Get Videos from iPhone to iPad Using iCloud
1. Go to Photos app on your iPhone > Choose the video > Tap the Share icon.
2. Choose Mail > Compose your email > Tap Send.
3. Then you will receive a message saying that the video is too large to send and you can choose to use Mail Drop > Simply tap Mail Drop option.
That’s all for how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad, iPad Pro/Air/mini. If you have a computer, you can simply use AOMEI MBackupper to help you transfer any videos in a few clicks. Or you make take advantage of AirDrop or iCloud to make it.