When it comes to transferring videos from PC to iPad, your first thought may be to use iTunes. After all, it’s the official iOS data management tool. However, it will first erase the existing media files on your device and then put the files to the device. On the other hand, the complicated interface may also drive you crazy. Fortunately, there are two other ways that can help you easily import videos to iPad. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad without iTunes
If you want to transfer videos from computer to iPad without data loss, then you can try the following two methods.
Way 1. Transfer Videos from PC to iPad without iTunes but via AOMEI MBackupper
AOMEI MBackupper is one professional iOS data management tool that provides data backup and data transfer functions. Always make sure your data is safe and put it in the right place.
● Free Transfer. It lets you quickly transfer videos between iDevice and computer, from one iDevice to another.
● No Data Erasing. It will only put videos on your iPad and all content on your device will remain 100% safe.
● Easy and Fast. The user-friendly interface makes it possible to complete the transfer in only a few clicks.
It supports all iPad models including the new 12-inch iPad Pro (5th generation), 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation). Now free download this tool and follow the steps below to transfer movies, TV shows, or videos to your iPad.
1. Run AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPad to computer via USB cable. Enter the passcode on iPad so that access to your device.
2. Click Transfer to iPad option on the Home screen.
3. Click the “+” icon > Select the videos you’d like to add to iPad > Click Open to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be transferred to your iPad > Finally, click Transfer.
Way 2. Transfer Videos from PC to iPad without iTunes but via Google Drive
Another way to transfer videos from PC to iPad without iTunes is to use cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. Once you have uploaded files to the service, you can easily access your data on any device.
Here we take Google Drive as an example. To add videos from PC to iPad, you should first upload videos to Google Drive on computer and then download the videos on your iPad.
Steps to Transfer Videos from PC to iPad Wirelessly:
1. On your computer: Open a browser and visit https://drive.google.com/ > Sign in with your account > Click the New tab > Choose File upload or Folder upload > Select the videos or a folder that contains the videos you want to transfer > Click Upload.
2. On your iPad: Get Google Drive app from App Store > Sign in with your account > Find the videos you need > Download them on your iPad if you want to.
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad with iTunes?
If you want to know how to transfer videos from PC to iPad with iTunes, check the steps below.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Run iTunes and plug in your iPad > You may need to unlock your iPad and trust the computer.
3. Click the Device table > Click Summary > Find Options. From here, you need to turn on the option of “Manually manage music and videos”. Click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
4. Click File option > Choose Add File to Library from the drop-down list to add video files to iTunes that you want to move to iPad.
5. Choose Movies or TV Shows under Settings > Check Sync Movies or Sync TV Shows and choose the videos you want to transfer.
6. Finally, click Apply to sync videos to iPad.
Now you know how to transfer videos from computer to iPad Pro, Air, mini. If you want to transfer videos from PC to iPad without iTunes, AOMEI MBackupper can be your best choice. It lets you transfer any type of videos quickly without data erasing.
PS: You can also let AOMEI MBackupper helps you transfer songs and photos as per your needs. Go for it now and discover more!