When it comes to transferring videos from PC to iPad, your first thought may be to use iTunes. After all, it’s the official iOS data management tool. However, it will first erase the existing media files on your device and then put the files to the device. On the other hand, the complicated interface may also drive you crazy. Fortunately, there are two other ways that can help you know how to transfer videos from computer to iPad. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad without iTunes
If you want to transfer videos from computer to iPad without data loss, then you can try the following two methods.
Way 1. Transfer Videos from PC to iPad without iTunes but via FoneTool
FoneTool is one professional iOS data management tool that provides data backup and data transfer functions. Always make sure your data is safe and put it in the right place.
● Free Transfer. It lets you quickly transfer videos between iDevice and computer, from one iDevice to another.
● No Data Erasing. It will only put videos on your iPad and all content on your device will remain 100% safe.
● Easy and Fast. The user-friendly interface makes it possible to complete the transfer in only a few clicks.
It supports all iPad models, including the new iPad 10, iPad Pro 2022. Now free download this tool and follow the steps below to transfer movies, TV shows, or videos to your iPad.
1. Run FoneTool > Connect your iPad to computer via USB cable. Enter the passcode on iPad so that access to your device.
2. Click Phone Transfer on the Home screen. Go to PC to iPhone and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the “arrow” icon > Select the videos you’d like to add to iPad > Click Open to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be transferred to your iPad > Finally, click Start Transfer.
Besides data transfer, FoneTool is also the best iPad/iPhone data backup software. You can back up and restore photos, videos, music, contacts and messages. What's more, it can create full or incremental backups (backing up only changed and added files) to save time and space. Back up your iPad and your data will always be safe.
Way 2. Transfer Videos from PC to iPad without iTunes but via Google Drive
Another way to transfer videos from PC to iPad without iTunes is to use cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. Once you have uploaded files to the service, you can easily access your data on any device.
Here we take Google Drive as an example. To add videos from PC to iPad, you should first upload videos to Google Drive on the computer and then download the videos on your iPad.
Steps to Transfer Videos from PC to iPad Wirelessly:
1. On your computer: Open a browser and visit https://drive.google.com/ > Sign in with your account > Click the New tab > Choose File upload or Folder upload > Select the videos or a folder that contains the videos you want to transfer > Click Upload.
2. On your iPad: Get Google Drive app from App Store > Sign in with your account > Find the videos you need > Download them on your iPad if you want to.
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPad with iTunes?
If you want to know how to transfer videos from PC to iPad with iTunes, check the steps below.
Now you know how to transfer videos from computer to iPad Pro, Air, Mini. If you want to transfer videos from PC to iPad without iTunes, FoneTool can be your best choice. It lets you transfer any type of videos quickly without data erasing.
Besides, it also helps you to transfer videos from iPad to PC, flash drive, and other external storage devices.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad