5 Ways to Fix New iPhone 14 Stuck on Transferring Data Issue
This guide will show you how to fix iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data issue. Besides, you can also learn another quick way that can help you transfer data to iPhone 14 smoothly.
Problem: iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data
iPhone 14 setup stuck on transferring data
Transferring data to new iPhone 14. Everything was going amazing until my old iPhone X got stuck at the one-minute mark. Why is my iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data?
- Question from Reddit
Are you experiencing the same problem as this user? Trying to transfer data to new iPhone 14/15 via iPhone Transfer, however, the iPhone is stuck on the transfer data screen. This can be very frustrating if you can't wait to use your new iPhone.
iPhone Transfer makes it easy enough to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone directly but iPhone to iPhone transfer stuck issue happens from time to time. Don’t worry too much, this guide will tell you how to fix new iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data problem.
Part 1. Why is my iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data?
Understanding the cause of the problem can help us solve it more effectively. Below are the main factors that may lead to the iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data issue.
● Poor network connection. The transfer may become slow or stuck due to unstable Wi-Fi.
● Software issues. The system on the old iPhone may have some conflicts with the system on new iPhone 14.
● iPhone glitches. Some unknown iPhone errors can also cause the new iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data.
● The data you are transferring is too large. If there are a large number of files need to be transferred, it will take a long time.
● Apple server is too busy. It is possible that a large number of users are transferring data at the same time, thus causing a crash.
Part 2. How to fix iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data
Here are all the ways you can try to fix iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data problem.
Tip 1. Place two iPhones close to each other
First of all, please make sure two iPhones are near each other throughout the whole transfer process. If the two phones are too far apart, then the connection will be interrupted so you will meet iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data problem.
Tip 2. Check Wi-Fi connection
iPhone transfer requires a stable network to work, otherwise, the iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data issue will occur. You can restart the router to have a try. In addition, please make sure both iPhones have connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
To troubleshoot the network issue, you can choose to reset the network settings. Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset and choose Reset Network Settings to make it.
It will not erase any data on iPhone but will erase Wi-Fi password and connection history. So you should re-enter the password to join the Wi-Fi.
Tip 3. Turn off Low Power mode
Low Power Mode can affect the performance of the iPhone, the Wi-Fi connection may get interrupted or the Internet does not work so new iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data. If it is enabled, you’d better turn it off.
Tip 4. Wait for more time
The data transfer can be affected by many factors, especially wireless transfer. You can plug in your iPhone, put them away and go do something else. Wait an hour or several hours, then check to see if the transfer is complete.
Tip 5. Check if it has completed the transfer
If you have been waiting for quite a long time, you can check to see if the data you need has been transferred to your new iPhone 14. Some users have reported that the iPhone remains on the data transfer page even if the data transfer is complete. If everything you need is already on there, you can force restart your iPhone and start using it.
Part 3. Another quick way to transfer data to new iPhone 14
In addition to taking the time to solve the new iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data issue, you may try another way to transfer data to new iPhone. Compared with wireless transfer, USB transfer is more stable and faster. In fact, you can use a USB 3 Camera Adaptor and a Lightning to USB cable to connect two iPhones and perform the transfer, but I guess you only have regular USB cables at hand.
In this case, you can choose to connect iPhone to computer via USB cable and perform data transfer via FoneTool. It is one easy-to-use iPhone data backup & transfer tool for Windows users. All you have to do is connect two iPhones to computer via USB cable and click the Transfer button to start the transfer.
● Fast transfer speed. With the stable USB connection, data transfer to iPhone 14 can be completed less then half an hour. You won’t meet transfer stuck issue.
● Transfer everything or selected files. You can transfer everything to new iPhone 14 in one click. In addition, you can transfer selected photos, songs, messages as per your needs.
If you have a bad network or need to transfer a large number of files, then transferring via USB cable is more recommended. You can click the download button to get FoneTool and follow the steps to transfer data to your new iPhone 14.
Steps to transfer data to new iPhone 14
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect old iPhone and new iPhone 14 to computer via USB cable.
2. On the home interface, click Phone Transfer and go to iPhone to iPhone.
3. Confirm the source device and target device > Enable backup encryption to encrypt data in the source iPhone > Click Start Transfer and that’s it.
- ★ Besides iPhone to iPhone transfer, FoneTool also provides many other useful features.
- If you want to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone after setup in the future, you can first transfer data from old iPhone to computer via iPhone to PC and then transfer data to new iPhone 14 via PC to iPhone.
- If you want to wipe iPhone before selling it or giving it to someone else, you can first backup important data via Selective Backup or Full Backup and then delete everything.
That’s all about how to fix iPhone 14 stuck on transferring data. If all methods fail to solve the problem, you can try FoneTool to help you complete the data transfer. You can let FoneTool help you transfer all content and settings or only selected files.
The methods in this post also applied to the newest iPhone 15. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments and we will reply to you soon.