How to Restore Calendar on iPhone 13/14?
Learn how to restore calendar on iPhone from iCloud/iTunes backups or using iPhone data recovery software. Besides, you can also get details about a free iOS backup and transfer tool in this guide.
How do I get my calendar back on my iPhone?
Like an online calendar, Apple Calendar seems like an important tool for users to stay organized and productive. Since its debut, this app has grown into a much more practical and appealing assistant.
The calendar app allows users to create and edit events as well as sync updating among devices. You can also create multiple calendars and change the color of each one. Evidently, this calendar client app also makes it easier to view calendars on iCloud, Google Calendar, or Microsoft Exchange.
However, if you accidentally deleted calendars, what can you do to restore calendar on iPhone 13/14?
Three solutions to restore calendar on iPhone 13/14
How to restore calendar on iPhone 13/14? There're three efficient ways for your reference.
With useable backups, you can restore your iPhone from iCloud/iTunes backup. If not, you have no recourse but to ask for help from professional iPhone data recovery software to restore iPhone calendar.
Method 1. Restore iPhone calendar with iPhone data recovery software
How to restore calendar on iPhone without backup? At the moment, there's no better way than using reliable data recovery tools like MyRecover for iOS to restore iPhone calendar.
This highly-praised software has earned a good reputation among users because of the following features.
- If you can turn on your iPhone, you can begin the iPhone data recovery process anytime.
- No need to reset your iPhone and restore from backups or erase all content and settings on your iOS devices.
- Preview all the files and restore selected data to your iPhone.
- Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, Calendars, Voice Memos, WeChat History, Call History, etc.
- Support different models of iPhone, iPad, as well as iPod Touch and be compatible with iOS 10.0 and later.
It's time for you to download MyRecover for iOS on your Windows PC to restore calendar on iPhone 13/14!
Step 1. Install and launch this software on your Windows PC. Then connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. Please "Trust This Computer" on your iPhone, then click "Start Scan" to begin the scanning process.
Step 3. After scanning, you can see all the recoverable reminders under the Reminders option. Then you can "Recover" your chosen reminders.
Method 2. Restore iPhone calendar from iCloud backup
As you can see, a growing number of users have developed the good habit of making backups in an orderly way. With a useable iCloud/iTunes backup, you can restore iPhone calendar from these backups.
- After enabling Calendars in iCloud, your iCloud/iTunes backups cannot save the same calendars.
- Before restoration, you're not allowed to preview all the files and choose your desired calendars. And this restoartion process cannot restore selected data to your iPhone.
- All the existing data will be replaced by your selected iCloud/iTunes backup.
How to restore calendar on iPhone? Please refer to the following steps.
Step 1. Click “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings”.
Step 2. Your iPhone will restart. When comes to the “Apps & Data” screen, select the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option.
Step 3. Sign into with your Apple ID, and select an iCloud backup you prefer.
Method 3. Restore iPhone calendar from iTunes backup
Compared with iCloud backups, several users are more inclined to restore iPhone calendar from iTunes backup because the iTunes app almost contains all the content and settings on your iOS devices.
- As long as you can ensure your chosen iTunes backup including your needed calendar, you can restore iPhone with iTunes without losing data.
Step 1. Launch the latest iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. Tap the “iPhone” icon on the upper-left corner of this window.
Step 3. Go to “Summary” > “Restore Backup”.
Step 4. Select an iTunes backup among all the listed backups. Then begin the restoration process by clicking the "Restore" button.
Data loss is a problematic issue for users. So how to restore calendar on iPhone?
As you can see, Apple has tried to prevent data loss through iCloud/iTunes backups. If you've cultivated a good haibit of making regular backups with iCloud/iTunes, you can restore iPhone calendar from them.
On the contary, you have no choice but to use iPhone data recovery tools like MyRecover for iOS.
Moreover, regular backups might be the most overlooked data loss prevention measure. With a full backup made by this free iOS backup and transfer software, FoneTool, even erased iPhone can be recovered.