Can I recover deleted Call History on iPhone 13/14?
Call history is essential to Apple users’ daily education and career. Generally speaking, this application stores the information on dialed calls, missed calls or received calls. It’s more convenient and faster for users to dial recorded calls from the call history to avoid memorizing phone numbers. You can easily check your missed calls with this feature.
I’ve had an issue with my iPhone battery, and Apple advised me to do a software restore to eliminate software problems. I initially erased all the content and settings but then realized I needed to use the Restore feature. Is it possible to recover deleted call history on iPhone without iCloud backup or is there any iPhone call history recovery app?
- A user from MacRumors
If you're going to reset your iPhone and restore from backups to recover deleted call history iPhone, ensure your selected iCloud/iTunes backup that includes your desired call history.
Naturally, if there's no useable backup for you, maybe you can refer to the first two methods below.
How to perform iPhone Call History recovery?
Are you wondering how to recover Call History on iPhone? There're three ways for your preference. Please pay attention to the corresponding premise before following one of them.
Method 1. Recover deleted Call History on iPhone 13/14 by contacting your iPhone service provider
Apple has released an official way for users to recover deleted Call History from their iPhone service provider.
But it's almost impossible for you to recover deleted Call History on iPhone beyond 12 months because most carriers only keep Call History for a limited period.
- You'll be prompted to check your identity by entering your private data during the process.
Step 1. Go to Apple’s Apple ID management page after signing in with your Apple ID.
Step 2. Go to Data & Privacy > Manage Your Data and Privacy.
Step 3. Go to Get a Copy of Your Data, then click Get Started.
Please follow the on-screen instructions to get your deleted Call History back.
Method 2. Recover deleted Call History on iPhone 13/14 via AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS
Some users deem that the preceding solution is too time-consuming or unpractical. At the moment, why not consider giving professional iPhone data recovery software like AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS a shot?
This iPhone Call History recovery app has earned a good reputation among users because of these features.
- ★Key features:
- With a bootable iPhone, everyone is ready to begin the iPhone data recovery process.
- No need to reset your iPhone and restore from backups or erase all content and settings on your iOS devices.
- Before recovery, you can preview all the iPhone data and select your desired Call History. The recovery process can restore selected data to your iPhone.
- Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, WeChat History, Call History, Calendars, Voice memos, etc.
- Support varied types of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and be compatible with iOS 10.0 and later.
Let's perform how to recover deleted Call History on iPhone without backup via this tool.
Step 1. Install and launch AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS on your PC. Then connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. “Trust This Computer” on your iPhone and click the “Scan Now” button.
Step 3. After scanning, the window will show all the recoverable Call History. You can click the “Recover” button to restore your selected Call History.
Method 3. Recover deleted Call History on iPhone 13/14 via iTunes backup
Those users who've made regular backups prefer to restore deleted Call History iPhone from iTunes backups because the iTunes app nearly covers all the content and settings on your iOS devices.
- After activating Call History in iCloud, iCloud/iTunes will not contain the same photos in iCloud. If you stop using iCloud, Calll History only can be kept for 180 days.
- You're not permitted to preview all the files and restore your needed Call History before restoration.
- Your selected iTunes backup will overwrite all the existing data on your iPhone.
These steps depict how to recover Call History on iPhone via iTunes backups.
Step 1.Run the latest iTunes and connect your iPhone to your PC, then click the “iPhone” icon on the left.
Step 2. Select “Restore Backup” after clicking the “Summary” button.
Step 3. Choose an iTunes backup you want and click the “Restore” button. The size of your selected iTunes backup will influence the restoration process. Please wait patiently.
How to recover Call History on iPhone 13/14? Please read the above content to find your desired solution. In brief, seeking help from data recovery tools to perform iPhone Call History recovery is the most efficient way.
Here comes another iOS backup and transfer software, FoneTool. If you've made a full/selctive backup using this free tool, you can restore your iPhone without losing data.