[Easy Guide] Upload iTunes Library to iCloud Without Effort
On this page, you will know how to upload iTunes Library to iCloud without effort. We prepared detailed steps to do it and you can refer to them.
Can I put my entire iTunes Library on iCloud?
iCloud and iTunes are both popular and useful features offered by Apple. For users , iTunes Library can be synced to any Apple device for use via iCloud. For example, you can add music to iCloud Music Library from computer so that songs from your iTunes can be stored on iCloud. And you only need to subscribe to one service, choosing between iTunes Match or the iCloud Music Library. Likewise, other types of files from your iTunes Library can be uploaded to iCloud, so you can even upload iTunes Library to iCloud entirely.
How to upload iTunes Library to iCloud: easy steps
You may wonder can you upload iTunes Library to iCloud, the answer is YES and we prepared easy steps to move iTunes Library to iCloud in detail. You can consider following the steps below:
1. If your files are not saved in iTunes Library, please launch iTunes and choose the File option. In the pop-up menu, choose Add File to Library. Then you can choose the files that need to be uploaded to iCloud. For example, you can upload songs to the iTunes cloud.
If your files have been in iTunes Library already, please go to Step 2 directly.
2. Run iTunes, and choose Edit > Preferences, then click on the General option on the top menu. Tick the box next to iCloud Music Library, and click OK. Then your iTunes Library can be uploaded automatically and you can access files on any device with your iCloud login.
- Note: If you want to upload songs to iCloud from your computer directly, here is another way to do it. But this method requires a network connection and the same Apple ID. You need to pay for the iCloud Music Library to use it. If you can meet the conditions, you can refer to the clear steps below:
1. Run iTunes on your computer. Then you can choose songs and right-click on them. In the pop-up menu, please choose Add to iCloud Music Library.
2. Then the selected songs can be accessed on any device once you connect to the Internet properly. To stream songs on iOS devices like iPhone and iPad with cellular data, go to Settings > App Store and turn on Automatic Download.
Tip: Transfer files from PC to iPhone easily
You may have known how to upload iTunes Library to iCloud on PC after the above. We guess that you just want to transfer iTunes Library to iCloud to play them on different devices. If you want to transfer music or other types of files from PC to iPhone, we prepared another solution to help you transfer music or other types of files from PC to iPhone with few clicks - FoneTool.
FoneTool is a professional data transfer software for iOS devices, including the latest iPhone 13 (Pro Max/Pro/mini), iPhone SE2022, iPad Air 5, and iPad mini 8. With it, you can transfer music from computer to iPhonewith no limitations.
Compared with iTunes or iCloud, FoneTool has lots of advantages such as:
● Transfer selected files: FoneTool allows you to preview files on your PC and select certain files to transfer to your iPhone, instead of syncing all files.
● Higher transfer speed: FoneTool can help you transfer 1000 songs in only 9 minutes, faster than that in iTunes and iCloud.
● User-friendly design: FoneTool offers a clear and simple interface, without any advertising, even in the standard version.
● Widely compatible: FoneTool supports all iPhone and iPad models and is perfectly compatible with the latest iOS 15.
● File security: FoneTool will never erase any files on your devices.
If you want to transfer files including music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from PC to your iPhone, you can refer to the easy steps below:
1. Download the FoneTool client on your computer and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable correctly.
2. On the Phone Transfer screen, select the PC to iPhone button.
3. Choose the data on the PC you want to transfer.
4. After choosing, click on the Start Transfer button to transfer files from PC to iPhone at a high speed.
• Note: If you want to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes wirelessly, you can scan this QR code to download and install the mobile app on your iPhone. In addition to music, it also can help you to transfer other types of files between iOS devices without a computer.
Written in the end
That’s all about how to upload iTunes Library to iCloud easily and quickly. And there is a better solution to manage and transfer your music files or other types of files - FoneTool You can download and install it for free to have a try. In addition to transferring files between PC and iPhone, it can help you transfer from iPhone to iPhone when you need.