We can record wonderful videos due to the advanced camera of iPhone. However, videos always take up lots of storage space, so you want to transfer videos from iPhone to Dell laptop to free up space.
You have tried to find your videos in Windows Explorer, but disappointingly, the video you want to transfer was not there and Why? Two reasons: the video is a larger video, the video is not a recorded video. The Windows Explorer can only recognize recorded videos. Besides, if the video is a larger one, the video may not show up.
Fortunately, there are three other ways that can help you transfer large videos, transfer other types of videos. You can read these methods first, and then choose the most suitable method according to your situation.
1. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via FoneTool
The easiest way to get videos from iPhone to Dell laptop is to use a professional iOS data transfer tool. FoneTool is such a tool - specially designed for Windows users to help transfer files between iDevice and computer, between iDevice and iDevice.
FoneTool Video Transferring
● It lets you transfer photo videos, movies, music videos from iPhone to computer directly.
● It can transfer videos of any size from iPhone to computer without compromising video quality.
● It can also help you transfer videos from computer to iPhone without causing damage to existing data.
It is only a matter of making a few clicks of the mouse to download videos from iPhone to Dell laptop. Follow the undermentioned steps to give it a try.
Steps to Import Videos from iPhone to Dell Laptop
1. Download, install and run FoneTool.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. Enter the passcode on iPhone so that the software can access your device.
3. Click Phone Transfer > Choose iPhone to PC and click Start Transfer.
4. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer to computer > Click OK to continue.
5. Choose a destination to save the videos > If everything is OK, click Start Transfer to start.
2. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via Photos App
For Windows 10/8 users, you can try Photos app to help you transfer recorded videos from iPhone to Dell computer. It can help you delete videos from iPhone automatically after videos have been transferred to computer.
Steps to Import Videos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via Photos App
1. Connect iPhone to your Dell laptop and run Photos app. (Enter passcode on iPhone if asked.)
2. Click Import > Choose From a USB device and wait for a while.
3. Click Import Settings to set the destination or other options.
4. Uncheck other photos and videos you do not want to import and click Import Selected.
3. How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Dell Laptop via Snapdrop
If you want to transfer videos from iPhone to Dell laptop wirelessly, you can try AirDrop-like apps. You may have tried to download AirDrop for Windows, however, the truth is that AirDrop can only work on Apple products.
But in fact, there are many AirDrop-like apps that can help you transfer files between your iPhone and Windows PC wirelessly, like Snapdrop, Xender, SHAREit, etc. Here we take Snapdrop as an example to show you how to use it to transfer videos from iPhone to Dell computer.
Transfer Videos from iPhone to Dell Laptop Wirelessly
1. Go to the Snapdrop website (https://snapdrop.net/) on computer and iPhone.
2. Tap the icon on your iPhone screen and you will see three options: Take Photo or Video, Photo Library, Browse.
3. Click one option to find and select the videos you need.
4. When the transfer is done, click the Download button to save videos on computer.
That’s all for how to transfer videos from iPhone to Dell laptop. Compare these three methods,FoneTool is highly recommended because it can help you transfer all types of videos of any size. Besides, you can also let it help you transfer photos and videos. Go for it now to discover more >
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad