Can I Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another
For some reason, you have created a new iCloud account for future use. Since you have synced your iPhone data to iCloud, so you would like to transfer data from the old account to the new account, especially all the photos. Although Apple does not offer a direct way to transfer data from one Apple ID to another, you can make it in other ways. Keep reading to get the method.
How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another
There are two ways to help you transfer photos from one Apple ID to another. To make the explanation more intuitive, suppose you want to transfer photos from Apple account A to account B.
If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone directly, you can move to the next part to get the solution.
Method 1. Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another on iPhone
When turning off the sync option of Photos, you will be asked if you want to save the data on your phone. You can take advantage of this to save your photos on iPhone and then sync them to your new iCloud account.
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos > Turn off iCloud Photos > Choose to save photos on iPhone. (You can also choose to turn off Contacts or other toggles as per your needs.)
2. Sign out account A from iPhone > Sign in account B on iPhone and turn on the sync of Photos > Choose Merge and photos stored on the device will be synced to the new account.
Method 2. Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another on Computer
If you have a computer, you can open a browser and go to iCloud.com to complete the transfer.
1. Visit iCloud.com and sign in with account A.
2. Click Photos > Then select the photos and videos you want to download and click the Download button.
3. Sign out of account A and sign in to account B > Click Photos again > Click the Import option to upload photos that exported from account A.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
From the above, we have talked about two ways to transfer photos from one Apple ID to another. Whichever method is used, you should first export photos from account A and then import photos to account B. If you want to transfer photos to another iPhone that using a different Apple account, there is a simple way to make it.
One free iPhone transfer tool - AOMEI MBackupper can help you transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone quickly.
● You can preview and select the photos before the transfer.
● It is able to transfer Camera Roll photos as well as other pictures.
● It will not erase any existing picture or other data on the target iPhone.
Download the tool on your PC and learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
1. Open AOMEI MBackupper and plug in the source iPhone > Enter passcode on iPhone so that the software can access the device.
2. Click Photos Backup > Select the pictures you want to transfer.
3. Choose a path to save your pictures > Click Start Backup to transfer photos to the computer.
4. Unplug the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone to computer > Go to the Backup Management screen > Click the Restore option > Click the icon to choose the photos you want to transfer > Click Start Restore to make it.
Note: To save time and storage, we use a backup and restore method to complete the transfer. If you want to view iPhone photos on computer, you can click Transfer to Computer option to export iPhone photos in original quality.
If you want to transfer photos as well as text messages, memos, calendars, Safari (history, bookmarks), applications (data files, preference), system settings, you can let the iPhone to iPhone Transfer feature help you achieve the goal.
To transfer photos from one iCloud account to another, you should first export photos from the source account and then import them to the target account.
If you want a direct way to transfer photos and other files, you can try AOMEI MBackupper. It is able to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID.