Can I Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another
I want my daughter to use her own Apple ID now that she is old enough. How can we transfer the content of her iPad mini, ( music, photos, apps) particularly game apps WITH THEIR DATA onto her new account?
- Question from Apple Community
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone with Different Apple ID
I want to move all my data and settings from my current iPhone to new iPhone 13 but not entirely sure how to do this as I share my Apple ID with my father and want all my data and settings correctly transferred to the new phone. Please help.
- Question from Reddit
Can You Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another
Generally speaking, people would like to transfer data from one Apple account to another in the following two situations:
● In the past, you shared the same Apple ID with my family, but now you have created a new account for independent use.
● You bought a new iPhone to replace the old one and you created a new Apple ID for the new iPhone.
However, the truth is that Apple does not allow you to transfer data from one Apple ID to another directly. It requires a little patience to make it. Just keep reading to learn more.
How to Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another
Here are the methods to transfer data from one Apple ID to another Apple ID. Or if you want to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone directly, you can move to the next part to get the easy way.
For better illustration, suppose that you want to transfer data from Apple account A to account B.
Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another on iPhone
When you choose to turn off the sync option of iCloud, you will be given the opportunity to save or not save data on your device. And you can take advantage of this feature to achieve the goal. For example, if you want to transfer contacts from one Apple ID to another:
Go Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Toggle off Contacts > Choose Keep on My iPhone option.
Sign out account A from iPhone > Sign in account B on iPhone and turn on the sync of Contacts > Choose Merge and contacts stored on the device will be synced to new account.
Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another on Computer
If you have a computer, you can utilize iCloud.com to transfer data from one Apple ID to another.
Visit iCloud.com and sign in to Apple account A.
Choose Contacts, Calendars or other options (Here we choose Contacts.) > Preview and select the items you need and save them to computer.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
For anyone who wants to transfer data from iPhone to new iPhone that using a new Apple account, you can rely on AOMEI MBackupper, one professional iPhone transfer tool. It can help you transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, applications, system settings from iPhone to iPhone with amazing speed.
It supports all models of iPhone from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 13/12/11/SE 2020 and would be perfectly compatible with the latest iOS 15. Download the tool on your PC and learn how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID.
> 1-Click to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
The iPhone to iPhone Transfer feature can help you transfer data from iPhone to another one in one click. It supports transferring photos, contacts, call history, text messages, memos, calendars and so on.
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Plug in source iPhone and target iPhone > Enter passcode on iPhone so the software can access your device.
2. Click iPhone to iPhone Transfer option under Tools.
3. Enable backup encryption to encrypt data in the source device.
4. Click Start Transfer to begin the transfer. Please note that all original data in the target iOS device will be overwritten.
> Selectively Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone with Different Apple ID
It lets you preview and choose the data you want to transfer.
No need to reset your new iPhone if you have already used it for a while. It will not erase any existing data.
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper and plug in the source iPhone > Enter passcode on iPhone.
2. Click Custom Backup and select the data you want to transfer.
◆ You can click each icon to select the items you want to transfer and click OK to confirm.
3. Select a storage path > Click Start Backup to transfer data to computer.
4. Unplug the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone > Click Back to go to the Backup Management interface.
5. Click the Expand tab >> Advanced option to choose Restore.
6. You can also click the icon to preview and select data that will be transferred to the target iPhone > Finally, click Start Restore.
◆ Note: After the transfer, you can go to Settings to turn on the sync of options to save contacts or other data to your new Apple account.
To transfer data from one Apple ID to another Apple ID, you can first save your data from old account on iPhone and then sync them to new account.
If you want to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone directly, you can use AOMEI MBackupper to finish the job. You can choose to transfer all data with one click, or selectively transfer the data you need. Discover more by yourself >