5 Ways to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone 14/13/12/11
Want to know how to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone? This guide will show you 5 different methods to transfer pictures from iPad to iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, XS, XR, X, 8 quickly.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone 14
My new iPhone 14 arrived now and I’d like to transfer pictures from my iPad Pro to it. What’s the best way?
- Question from Apple Community
How to Get Photos from iPad to iPhone?
I need to share some photos to a friend's iPhone from my iPad. Since we are using different Apple accounts, is there a way to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone without iCloud?
- Question from Reddit
Are you in one of the above situations? Whether you want to transfer all the photos or a few photos, you can find the accurate method in this article.
All these methods described here apply to all iPhone & iPad models, including the latest iPad Pro 2022, iPad Air 2022, iPhone 14 series, iPhone 14/13/12/11 series, iPhone X/8/7/6/5/SE.
Way 1. The Easiest Way to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
FoneTool is one professional iPhone data transfer tool that helps users easily transfer photos, videos, songs, contacts, and messages between two iDevices, between iDevice and computer.
Features of Photo Transfer:
● It can help you transfer all photos at once or only selected pictures as per your needs.
● It lets you transfer pictures in all albums: Cameral Roll, Photo Library, Photo Share, etc.
● It will not erase any existing pictures or any other data on the target iPhone.
● It supports all iPhone and iPad models including the latest iPad Air, iPhone 14.
Besides, with the user-friendly design, you can figure it out quickly even for the first time. Now download FoneTool on your computer and follow the steps below to transfer pictures from iPad to iPhone in minutes.
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect your iPad to computer > Enter the passcode on iPad so the software can access your device.
2. Click Phone Transfer option on the left pane. Mouse over the iPhone to PC, and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Click the Start Transfer to save pictures to the computer.
5. Unplug the iPad and plug in the iPhone > Click Phone Transfer > PC to iPhone option.
6. Click the “+” icon > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click Open to continue.
7. Finally, click Start Transfer to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone.
Way 2. How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone with iCloud
iCloud is the official cloud storage service offered by Apple. Indeed, it provides a convenient way for users to access data on different devices, however, the 5GB free storage space is far from enough to save all your photos. Well, if you have enough storage plan, you can choose to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone using iCloud.
1. Connect your iPad and iPhone to Wi-Fi network.
2. Log in to the same iCloud account on both devices.
3. On your iPad: Go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Choose Photos > Turn on iCloud Photo Library.
4. On your iPhone: Do the same to turn on the iCloud Photo Library > Select Optimize iPhone Storage or Download and Keep Original > Wait for the sync.
Way 3. How to Get Photos from iPad to iPhone via Photo Stream
Photo Stream is another iCloud way to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone. It can help store up to 1000 Camera Roll photos in the last 30 days and it does not count against iCloud storage. As long as the Wi-Fi is connected, it will automatically sync the newly added photos from one device to another.
1. Make sure you have logged in the same Apple ID on iPhone and iPad.
2. Turn on Photo Stream on iPhone and iPad: Go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Choose Photos > Turn on Upload to My Photo Stream.
3. You can go to Photos > Albums > My Photo Stream to check the photos.
Way 4. How to Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone with AirDrop
AirDrop is a quick way to transfer pictures from iPad to iPhone. You can simply enable the feature on both devices and share selected pictures. However, you may meet problems when you want to AirDrop multiple photos.
1. Turn on AirDrop on iPad/iPhone: Open Control Center > Turn on AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
2. On your iPad: Go to Photos app > Select the pictures you want to transfer to iPad > Tap the Share icon > Choose your iPad.
3. On your iPhone: Tap Accept to receive photos from the iPad.
Way 5. How to Import Photos from iPad to iPhone via Email
If you want to transfer one or two pictures, you can choose to send yourself an email with the picture attachment.
On your iPad: Go to Photos app > Select the pictures you need > Tap Share button > Choose Mail option > Send the email to yourself.
On your iPhone: Go to Mail app > Check the email from iPad > Save the pictures on device.
That’s all about how to transfer photos from iPad to iPhone. If you prefer an easy way to transfer selected or all photos, FoneTool can be your best choice. In addition, it also can help you transfer photos from computer to iPhone without effort. Go for it now and discover more!