How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone fastly?
Is it possible to transfer pictures taken by a digital camera, stored on my HP computer, onto my iPhone? I have 1K+ photos on my Windows 10 computer. And I will buy the iPhone 13, and I want to know the fastest way to import my photos into it. Thanks.
- Question from Apple Community
We save photos on multiple devices, such as computers, cameras, or mobile phones. Sometimes, we will need to transfer photos or videos from computer to iPhone. For example, when you switch to new iPhone 13/12, you want to keep the photos you like wherever you go. And when you finish editing your photos, you will need to share them with someone using your iPhone.
Next, this post will guide you on how to import photos from Windows 10/8/7 computer to iPhone 13/12/11 easily and fastly.
How to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 13/12/11
Here we list 4 commonly used ways to send photos to your iPhone. You can choose the professional iOS transfer tool-AOMEI MBackupper, or other official tools, iCloud, iTunes, and Photos App to iPhone.
To save pictures to your iPhone, here we recommend one of the best iPhone transfer tool-AOMEI MBackupper. With this tool, it can easily transfer photos and videos, and other files from Windows computer to iPhone 13/12/11/X with USB cable. It owns the following advantages making it meet various demands, such as,
• Easy-to-use software: AOMEI MBackupper uses an intuitive interface. Anyone can handle data transfer between PC and iPhone easily.
• Fast transfer speed. Compared with other tools, AOMEI MBackupper gives you the most transfer speed. Thousands of photos can be transferred to your PC in 5 minutes.
• Support transfer of multiple file types: Besides photos, this tool allows you to import videos, contacts, music, etc to your iDevice.
• Selective and preview transfer: If you don't want to send all photos, you can select items to transfer.
• Fully compatible with iOS: It supports all iOS devices including iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7/6s, iPad 8/Air 4, also supports iOS 14.
Next, follow the steps below to transfer photos from computer to iPhone easily.
Step 1. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to PC with USB cable.
Step 2. Select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
Step 3. Click the plus icon to add photos from computer.
Step 4. Click Transfer to send photos to iPhone.
iCloud Photos allows you to upload photos and videos from your Windows PC to iCloud Photo Library so you can view them in the Photos app on your iPhone. Follow the guidance below to transfer photos using iCloud:
1. Download iCloud for Windows. Install and run iCloud on your PC.
2. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Click Options next to Photos.
3. Select iCloud Photo Library, click Done and then click Apply.
4. Open iCloud Photos in File Explorer. Click Upload photos and videos to select the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone.
Tips: You can also drag and drop photos and videos from your PC into the Uploads folder in iCloud Photos.
5. On your iPhone, go to Settings > your name > iCloud > Photos, and switch on iCloud Photos. You can then view the photos you uploaded in the Photos app on your iPhone.
Note: To view iCloud photos on the iPhone, you need an internet connection.
iTunes is a traditional way to transfer music to iPhone, movies, photos, and so on. However, iTunes will sync your photos between iPhone and PC, so when you sync with iTunes, some pics probably will be deleted from your iPhone. Then you can also learn how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone with iTunes as follows:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Download iTunes from Microsoft Store and install it.
2. Launch iTunes. Click your device icon and then click the Photos header.
3. Check Sync Photos and select Choose folder from the drop-down menu. You can then choose the folder which contains the photos you want to transfer.
Tips: If the folder you choose has some sub-folders, you need to select All folders or Selected folders before you start syncing.
4. Click Apply to start syncing photos from PC to your iPhone.
● If you have turned on iCloud Photos on your iPhone, you need to turn it off before you sync photos with iTunes.
● If you have photos synced to your iPhone from iTunes and then turn on iCloud Photos, you’ll see “Photos Synced from iTunes will be Removed.” The original versions of the photos will stay on your computer and the copies will be deleted from the iPhone. If it is a matter for you, please turn to other ways to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
Google Photos is a photo-sharing and storage service developed by Google. It can also help you transfer photos from PC to iPhone:
1. On your computer, open your browser and go to https://photos.google.com/. Sign in with your Google account.
2. Create a new album and upload the photos from your computer to Google Photos.
3. On your iPhone, go to App Store and install Google Photos. Sign in with the same account on your computer.
4. Photos will sync to your iPhone Google Photos. Then, download photos to your iPhone.
Now you know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 13/12/11. AOMEI MBackupper, iTunes, iCloud and Google Photos are good at transferring data. For your photos’ security, you may backup them with AOMEI MBackupper before you start transferring. It supports iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 12/13 and it’s easy-to-use.
What's more, some pictures and other data can be very important, you could also use AOMEI MBackupper to easily backup iPhone to computer to avoid any data loss because of some unexpected issues.