Can you send photos via Bluetooth?
Send Photos via Bluetooth
Hello, I'm trying to find a simple soothing method, just want to send photos from my iPhone 11 to my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth and this seems impossible to pair the iPhone with the computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!”
- Question from discussion.apple.com
Bluetooth is a wireless tech to share data between devices. Besides photos, you can transfer music between iPhones via bluetooth as well as files, videos to PC/iPhone, as long as the PC has the Bluetooth service. If so, you can see below and learn how to Bluetooth photos from iPhone to computer. If not, you can use the alternative way in this post to share pictures between your iPhone and PC.
How to send photos on iPhone to computer via Bluetooth
Speaking of how to share photos from iPhone to computer via Bluetooth, you may feel it’s too difficult. Don’t worry about this. This part will guide you on how to perform this operation.
Detailed steps to send photos via Bluetooth:
1. Go to "Settings“ on your iPhone and tap "Bluetooth" to open it on your iPhone.
2. On the computer, click “Start” > "Settings” > "Devices” > "Add Bluetooth & other devices”.
3. In the “Add a device” window, click “Bluetooth”. Then it will start to scan for the nearby Bluetooth and your iPhone’s Bluetooth will be listed in the result if it is discoverable.
✍ Note: If there is no Bluetooth option on the Devices. Your computer may not support the Bluetooth feature. You can go to the next part to share photos with a third-party tool.
4. Then, double-click the iPhone icon. After a while, you will get an authorization code that allows you to transfer photos between your computer and iPhone.
5. Now, send photos on iPhone to computer. Just open the Photos app of your iPhone and select photos you want to transfer, then click “Send” option and select using “Bluetooth”. Wait for a while and the photos will be transferred to your computer and saved in the Picture folder.
Alternative way to send photos on iPhone to computer quickly
Bluetooth is a nice choice when you need to transfer one or several pictures to PC, however, it can take a long time to share a large amount of data between iPhone and computer. On the other hand, most PCs do not contain Bluetooth features. Thus in these conditions, a professional iPhone photos transfer tool appears to be needed.
Here we recommend a popular and powerful iOS transfer tool named AOMEI MBackupper, which can easily send photos from iPhone to Windows 10/8/7 computer, as well as from PC to iPhone. It owns some advantages making it to be one of the best choices to share data between iPhone and computer.
If you need some of these features listed above, continue to see below and learn the specific steps.
How to transfer photos on iPhone to computer with AOMEI MBackupper?
To transfer photos from iPhone to PC, use the following steps:
1. Connect your iPhone via USB cable, unlock it and press “Trust This Computer” if you are asked.
2. Download and install AOMEI MBackupper.
3. Run this tool, and click “Transfer to Computer”.
4. In the next window, click the plus icon.
5. Select photos by its directory or date and click “OK”.
6. Choose the storage path on your PC. Then, click “Transfer” and wait until the process is 100% completed.
✮ If you want to view your photos, you can select the backup image and click “Browse” in the upper right corner.
✮ To restore photos to another iPhone, you can select the image and click “Advanced” >” Restore” to achieve this goal.
✮ If you want more methods to transfer photos to a computer, please refer to How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer in Windows 7/8/10
For the question, “how to send photos via Bluetooth on iPhone to computer”, some users may feel annoying. Because there is no Bluetooth device on many Desktops.
To avoid this problem, you could consider using an iPhone data transfer like AOMEI MBackupper. This software is free and can help you share photos from iPhone to computer easily and quickly. Besides, it also supports transferring videos, messages, contacts, and other data to PC, finding duplicate photos and deleting them, and you can use "Full Backup" feature to move all data to a PC.