How to Send Photos on iPhone to Computer via Bluetooth
You may wonder how to pair iPhone to computer and send photos on iPhone to computer via Bluetooth. Click this article and get clear ideas here.
Can you send photos via Bluetooth?
How to send photos via Bluetooth on iPhone to computer
Hello, I'm trying to find a simple soothing method, just want to send photos from my iPhone 13 to my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth and this seems impossible to pair the iPhone with the computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!”
- Question from discussion.apple.com
Bluetooth is a tech to wirelessly share files like photos between devices without a USB cable. Besides photos, you can transfer music between iPhones via bluetooth as well as files, videos to PC/iPhone, as long as the PC has the Bluetooth service.
But lots of people don't know the details of how to bluetooth photos from iPhone to PC. You can follow the guide below, you will learn how to transfer photos via Bluetooth from iPhone to computer. Also, you can use the alternative way in this post to share pictures between your iPhone and PC/laptop.
|🔁BlueTooth iPhone photos to PC||Go to Settings on iPhone and turn on BlueTooth > On the computer, click Start > Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth & other devices. Then share pictures from iPhone to PC via BlueTooth. >> See Detailed Steps|
|🚀Alternative way to transfer photos||FoneTool is a better way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC, especially if you want a fast speed to transfer a large number of photos. >> See Detailed Steps|
Speaking of how to share photos from iPhone to computer via Bluetooth, you may feel it’s too difficult. Don’t worry about this. This part will guide you on how to perform this operation.
Detailed steps of how to share photos from iphone to computer via Bluetooth:
1. Go to "Settings“ on your iPhone and tap "Bluetooth" to open it on your iPhone.
2. On the computer, click “Start” > "Settings” > "Devices” > "Add Bluetooth & other devices”.
3. In the “Add a device” window, click “Bluetooth”. Then it will start to scan for the nearby Bluetooth and your iPhone’s Bluetooth will be listed in the result if it is discoverable.
✍ Note: If there is no Bluetooth option on the Devices. Your computer may not support the Bluetooth feature. You can go to the next part to share photos with a third-party tool.
4. Then, double-click the iPhone icon. After a while, you will get an authorization code that allows you to transfer photos between your computer and iPhone.
5. Now, send photos on iPhone to computer. Just open the Photos app of your iPhone and select photos you want to transfer, then click “Send” option and select using “Bluetooth”. Wait for a while and the photos will be transferred to your computer and saved in the Picture folder.
Bluetooth is a nice choice when you need to transfer one or several pictures to PC, however, it may be unstable and can take a long time to share a large amount of data between iPhone and computer. Besides, most PCs do not contain Bluetooth features. Thus in these conditions, a professional iPhone photos transfer tool appears to be needed.
Thus in these conditions, a professional iPhone photos transfer tool appears to be needed.
Here we recommend a popular and powerful iOS transfer tool named FoneTool, which can easily send photos from iPhone to Windows 11/10/8/7 computer, as well as from PC to iPhone. It owns some advantages making it to be one of the best choices to share data between iPhone and computer.
Continue to learn the specific steps of how to download photos from iPhone to PC or desktop with freeware phone tools.
How to transfer photos on iPhone to computer with FoneTool
FoneTool supports transferring photos from iPhone to Chromebook/dell/Lenovo/Acer, and all other different Windows PC/laptop brands, use the following steps:
1. Connect your iPhone via USB cable, unlock it and press Trust This Computer if you are asked.
2. Download and install FoneTool.
3. Run this tool, and click Phone Transfer. Go to "iPhone to PC" and click Start Transfer.
4. In the next window, click the plus icon.
5. Select photos by its directory or date and click OK.
6. Then, click Start Transfer and choose the transfer path. Wait until the process is 100% completed.
✮ If you want to view your photos, you can select the backup image and click “Browse” in the upper right corner.
✮ To restore photos to another iPhone, you can select the image and click “Advanced” >” Restore” to achieve this goal.
✮ If you want more methods to transfer photos from iPhone to a Windows computer, please refer to this post: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer in Windows 7/8/10/11
Now you have known how to send photos via Bluetooth on iPhone to computer/laptop. You can follow this post to use bluetooth to transfer several pics from iPhone to PC.
If your comptuer does not have the Bluetooth feature or you have a lot of photos to send, FoneTool is a better choice. It gives you faster speed and great stability. This software is free and can help you share photos from iPhone to computer easily and quickly.