How to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPhone without iCloud
This guide will tell you 3 ways on how to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone. All three methods can help you send large videos.
Can You Transfer Videos from iPad to iPhone without iCloud?
iCloud can help you send videos from iPad to iPhone, all you have to do is turn on the iCloud Photos option on both devices. However, it's not a good choice if you have a large photo library. In addition, iCloud is helpless if you want to share videos with other people. So how to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone without iCloud?
You may think of using iMessage or Email. However, when you are trying to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone via iMessage or Email, you may get a notification that tells you the video should be trimmed or downsized. It seems that your video is too big to be sent. Well, in fact, the content limit of each message in iMessage is 100MB, and the mail application limits attachments to 20MB.
Well, it's possible to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone without iCloud/iMessage/Email, just keep reading to get three methods.
1. Quick Way to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPhone
If you have a computer at hand, it’s recommended to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone via FoneTool. This professional iOS data backup & transfer tool can help you transfer videos of any size without effort.
It is only a matter of making a few clicks of the mouse to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone. Next, we will show you the detailed steps. You can get the tool and follow us to transfer videos in minutes.
Steps to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPhone
You should first transfer videos from iPad to computer and then transfer the videos to your iPhone.
1. Run FoneTool > Connect your iPad to computer > Enter the password on the iPhone so that the software can access your device.
2. Click Phone Transfer option. Then choose iPhone to PC. Click Start Transfer.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. You can choose Backup Storage Path to choose a storage space > Click the Start Transfer to save videos to the computer.
5. Unplug iPad and plug in the target iPhone > Click PC to iPhone option.
6. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click Open to continue.
7. Finally, click Start Transfer to send videos from iPad to iPhone.
2. How to AirDrop Videos from iPad to iPhone
AirDrop is a great built-in utility to help iOS users transfer data from one to another. It uses Bluetooth technology to detect and connect devices. However, since it is a pure form of wireless data transmission, the transfer speed is completely dependent on the Internet or Cellular connection. The good thing is that AirDrop has no file transfer limits, so you can send large videos from iPad to iPhone.
Steps to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPhone Using AirDrop
Turn on AirDrop
Open Control Center > Press firmly or touch and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner > Tap AirDrop and choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
Choose the Video You Want to AirDrop
Go to Photos app on the source iPad and select the video you want to share >Tap the Share icon in the lower-left corner > Tap the iPhone that you want to share with.
Receive the Video on Target iPhone
A window will display on the target iPhone screen with a preview of the content and you should hit the Accept to receive the video. The video will be saved in the Photos app.
3. How to Send Videos from iPad to iPhone via Mail Drop
If you want to transfer the video to someone far away from you, you can take advantage of Mail Drop function to make it. Mail Drop allows users to send a file up to 5GB and the recipient has 30 days to download the shared files. The awesome thing is that attachments don’t count against your iCloud storage.
To send videos from iPhone to iPhone via AirDrop, you should enable Mail in your iCloud settings and have an iCloud email address.
1. Go to Photos app on your iPad > Choose the video > Tap the Share icon.
2. Choose Mail > Compose your email > Tap Send.
3. Then you will receive a message saying that the video is too large to send and you can choose to use Mail Drop > Simply tap Use Mail Drop option.
That’s all about how to transfer videos from iPad to iPhone.
● If you have a computer at hand, you can let FoneTool helps you transfer any type of video;
● If you want to make it wirelessly, AirDrop is the way to go;
● If you want to share videos with someone far away, Mail Drop is a good choice.
Hope it helps you somewhat.