[Easy & Fast] Transfer Music from iPhone iPad to Flash Drive
Want to transfer music from iPhone, iPad to USB flash drive but do not know how? This guide will show you how to transfer songs from iPhone, iPad to flash drive with a professional transfer tool.
Table of Content
Can You Transfer Music from iPhone iPad to Flash Drive?
It is a fairly common requirement for iPhone or iPad users to transfer music from the device to a USB flash drive.
● When your iPhone or iPad is running out of space, you may want to transfer some songs to flash drive to make room for new songs or other files.
● It’s also a good way to backup your iPhone music. Then you will not lose any song if your iPhone, iPad or computer run into any problems.
● What’s more, once you have songs stored on a flash drive, you can easily share the songs with others and play the music on any device equipped with USB port.
So you may wonder: Can I transfer music from iPhone/iPad to flash drive? The answer is YES! Although Apple has made it difficult for users to easily transfer iOS data, there’s one easy-to-use iOS data management tool that can help you transfer music from iPhone/iPad to flash drive without effort.
The Tool You Need to Transfer Music from iPhone iPad to Flash Drive
FoneTool is one professional iOS data management tool for Windows PC users to easily backup and transfer iOS data. It’s able to quickly and safely to transfer music from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to USB flash drive.
● Easy and Fast. With the user-friendly design, you can complete the transfer in only a few clicks.
● Transfer Selected Songs. It lets you transfer all songs in one-click or only transfer the selected songs.
● Supports Purchased & Non-purchased Songs. It can transfer any songs downloaded from different sources.
FoneTool can help you transfer purchased and non-purchased songs from iPhone/iPad to flash drive in an easy, quick, safe way. It supports all iPhone and iPad models including the newest iPhone 14/13/12 and 9.7-inch iPad, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad mini 8. You can simply click the download button to install it on your computer.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone iPad to Flash Drive
We take iPhone as an example, below are the steps about how to transfer songs from iPhone to flash drive. Three steps to complete the transfer: connect your device to computer > choose the songs you need > click Start Transfer.
◆ Preparation: Launch FoneTool > Plug in your flash drive and iPhone. When you connect your iPhone to computer, you will need to enter the passcode on iPhone to allow the software to access your device.
1. On Home screen, click the iPhone to PC option.
2. Click the “+” icon > Choose the songs that you want to transfer to USB stick > Click OK to continue.
3. Click Start Transfer > Choose your flash drive as the destination from Transfer Settings > If everything is OK, click Transfer.
All in all, FoneTool is able to transfer important data from iPhone/iPad to another iPhone/iPad, from iPhone/iPad to computer, or in reverse. Always helps you put the data in the right place. Download FoneTool discover more by yourself!
As you can see, transferring music from iPhone iPad to flash drive is as easy as ABC with the help of FoneTool. If you meet any problems, please feel free to leave a comment and we will reply to you soon.