Are you in one of these situations?
● Your iPad storage is full and you want to transfer songs from iPad to computer before deleting the songs to free up space.
● You bought a new computer and you want to transfer songs from iPad to computer so that you can enjoy music on your computer.
● Your friends like your songs and you want to transfer songs from your iPad to your friend’s computer.
Transferring music from iPad to computer is not a unique requirement, however, it seems that iTunes cannot help you complete the transfer as you want.
● It only allows you to transfer purchased songs which means you cannot transfer songs from CDs, downloaded from the Internet or other sources.
● It will not allow you to transfer songs from your iPad to your friends’ computer because iTunes only allows you to pair your device with one computer.
Fortunately, there’s one easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool that can help you transfer purchased and non-purchased songs from iPad to any computer. Keep reading to learn more!
Part 1. How to Transfer Music from iPad to Computer without iTunes
AOMEI MBackupper is one professional iOS data management tool for Windows PC users and it offers data backup and data transfer functions. It lets you easily backup and transfer music, photos, videos, contacts and messages in the way you want. As for music transfer, below are its outstanding features.
◆ Transfer Selected Songs. It lets you transfer all songs in one-click or only transfer the selected songs.
◆ Supports Purchased & Non-purchased Songs. It can transfer any songs downloaded from different sources.
◆ Save to Any Drive. It allows you to transfer iPad songs to computer, USB flash drive, or external hard drive.
You can transfer music from iPad to Windows 10, 8 7 in only a few clicks. Simply click the download button to install it on your computer.
Steps to Transfer Purchased and Non-purchased Music from iPad to Computer
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPad to computer > Enter passcode on your iPad to allow the software to access your device.
2. On the Home screen, click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the songs that you want to transfer to your computer > Click OK to continue.
4. Choose a destination to save your songs > Click Transfer to start.
5. When the transfer completed, click OK to confirm.
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from iPad to Computer with iTunes
If you want to transfer purchased songs from iPad to computer, you can simply make it through iTunes.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Run iTunes and plug in your iPad. Tap Trust on your iPad when asked.
3. Click Account > Authorization > Authorize This Computer...
4. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from “[your iPad Name]”.
5. Then you can click Recently Added to check your songs.
You can select the song and click the Download button to save the song on your computer.
If you don’t see the Download button, you can right-click the song > choose Show in Windows Explorer to open the directory where your music files are located.
That’s all for how to transfer music from iPad to computer. For anyone who wants to transfer purchased music from iPad to computer, transfer music from iPad to another’s computer, AOMEI MBackupper is the best way to go.