Backup computer files is important
There are so many important files we stored on the computer. However, store all files on one same hard drive is dangerous. Once your laptop stolen, all the data will be lost permanently. You may suffer more worth situations, hard drive destroyed, system crashed, natural disasters, and many others. To secure the data, back them up is the most effective way. Don’t worry, this article will tell you what to use to backup computer files later.
What files should you backup?
We stored many kinds of data on our computer: the official documents, music&videos, photos, and so many files. But what should you backup? Here are two basic suggestions:
● The files which are important to you. You can decide what files you want to backup. The business projects, the photos with a lot of memories, etc.
● The programs, applications and the files that boot your system. If you backup those files, once your system get in trouble, you can use it to restore system.
Where can you backup computer files to?
Where can you store your files backup on? Actually there are many choice for you to choose.
● Backup files to another local hard drive. You can backup files to another different partition or hard drive. But if the hard drive destroyed, the replication will disappeared too.
● Backup files to an external hard drive. This could be the simplest way to backup computer files. You can do it just plug in an external hard drive, and backup files to it.
● Backup computer files online. This is the popular way to backup files now. You can sync files between two different computers.
● Backup computer files to cloud. You do not need anther hard drive and you can store files on cloud, which is very convenient.
What to use to backup computer files?
So, the question is what to use to backup computer files? You can use the simplest copy&paste to replicate the files from one hard drive to another place; or you can use Windows built-in backup utility; you can also use many third party software to backup computer files.
A good backup software should be able to backup files automatically, and it can schedule backup files. It should support you backup a lot of files and folders, and should support you backup a single file. It can backup large files, and it can compress the large files to save the time taken. When you use Windows backup tool to backup computer files, you may find its shortages: it cannot backup single file, and it cannot compress large files. Well, what’s the best way to backup computer files?
The crucial is to find what to use to backup computer files. The AOMEI Backupper should be the best backup software you can use to backup computer files. It can be used free for Windows PC users, and it supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. It designed with five backup types: System Backup, Partition Backup, Disk Backup, File Backup, Sync File. You can choose the one according to your requirements and follow the guide to complete the backup. Download AOMEI Backupper, install and launch it. Click Backup to start the journey of backing up.
★AOMEI Backupper supports schedule automatic backup files, and you can select to do an incremental backup or differential backup.
★You can compress the large files during the backing up time. It can be set at the Backup Options.
Using AOMEI Backupper to backup computer files should be the best way to finish the job. Besides, AOMEI Backupper provides you many other utilities: clone, restore, create bootable disc, and many others.