About NETGEAR ReadyNAS
NETGEAR is an American global networking company that delivers products to consumers, business and service provides. NETGEAR sells a line of premium NAS devices to small business and consumers under the product name ReadyNAS. In March 2009, NETGEAR began to offer an integrated online backup solution called the ReadyNAS Vault, which is a remote, online, or managed backup service that provides users with a system for the backup, storage, and recovery of computer files. For example, for data likely to change frequently, you can create an automated backup process that copies the latest version of your data at intervals you define:
1. Start from your ReadyNAS local admin page. (The local admin page is a browser-based interface that you use to configure and manage your ReadyNAS system.)
2. Select Backup > Backup > Jobs, click the Add Backup button, and provide backup job details.
3. Click Next to set the schedule as needed.
However, it’s not easy to access the local admin page and it’s not so convenient to backup with the integrated system. Here, we recommend you AOMEI Backupper to easily achieve NETGEAR ReadyNAS backup.
How to backup data with NETGEAR ReadyNAS backup software?
AOMEI Backupper is a free and professional NETGEAR ReadyNAS backup software, supporting to backup disk, system, partition, files on all Windows editions to NETGEAR ReadyNAS. Next, taking partition backup as an example, and we’ll show you step by step.
1. Download, install and launch AOMEI Backupper. Select “Partition Backup” under “Backup” tab.
2. Choose the partition you want to backup in “Step 1”. Click “Step2” to add your ReadyNAS as destination.
“Backup Option” is optional to encrypt, compress, split backup image, and allows you to either backup only used sector or do sector by sector backup.
“Schedule” can be set to run the backup job at exact time daily, weekly or monthly.
3. In pop-out window, click “ Share/NAS” to add your ReadyNAS.
Click "Add share or NAS device" button in the lower-left corner.
Enter the IP address of your ReadyNAS and input a display name for it.
4. After your ReadyNAS device has been added, clicking “OK” to start the process. Thus ends the execution of NETGEAR ReadyNAS backup.
AOMEI Backupper is a great NETGEAR ReadyNAS backup software, and you can use it to easily achieve NETGEAR ReadyNAS backup.
Besides, it can also let you backup systems, partitions as well as disks of network computers on a console computer without operating on each machine.