Burn Windows Server 2019 ISO to USB: Get 2 Easy Ways Here
What is the best way to burn Windows Server 2019 ISO to USB? In this article, you will find 2 easy ways to finish the task without effort. Read on to get more details.
Why need to burn Windows Server 2019 ISO to USB?
◈ Troubleshoot your computer as a recovery disk. When your Windows Server 2019 computer crashes and can't boot properly, you can make a bootable USB Windows Server 2019 using ISO files.
◈ Create an installation media. If you want to upgrade your system to Server 2019 on another computer, you can burn the Server 2019 ISO file to a USB to create an installation drive.
◈ Store a portable operating system. To avoid unforeseen failures during daily use of your computer, creating a bootable Windows USB as a backup solution can save your computer in times of crisis.
How to make Windows Server bootable USB from ISO
Here I’ve presented 2 easy media creation tools of Windows Server 2019 for you to copy the ISO file to USB without effort. Please prepare a USB drive of at least 4GB (for 32-bit operating system) or 8GB (for 64-bit operating system). Let’s get started.
Way 1. Burn Windows Server 2019 ISO to USB with Rufus
1. Download Rufus on your computer and get Windows Server 2019 ISO file from Microsoft’s official website.
2. Run Rufus. It will automatically detect USB storage devices attached to your computer.
3. Then beside Disk or ISO image, click SELECT to select the Windows Server 2019 ISO file.
4. Then set the other settings according to your real needs.
5. Click Start. It will warn you of data loss. To continue click OK.
6. Wait for Rufus to create your bootable USB drive from the ISO file. You will see a progress bar under the Status section while it’s made.
Way 2. Best media creator to burn Windows Server 2019 ISO to USB
To break the limitations of other media creator, here I would like to share a professional and easiest tool called AOMEI Backupper Server. You don't need to prepare an ISO file in advance, because this software will take care of the bootable media creation process.
Follow the illustrated steps to make Windows Server bootable USB from ISO with AOMEI Backupper:
1. Download the free trial of AOMEI Backupper Server and install it on your Server 2019. After it is successfully installed, you can follow the instructions below to create Server 2019 bootable USB.
2. Launch AOMEI Backupper, click Tools and select Create Bootable Media.
3. Choose bootable disc type and click Next. It is recommended to choose Windows PE so that you can access full functions of AOMEI Backupper.
4. Select USB Boot Device and click Next. You will receive a prompt to format your USB drive. Click Yes to start creating bootable media.
FAQs about Windows Server 2019 ISO USB
In the end
How to burn Windows Server 2019 ISO to USB? This article introduces you to 2 easy ways to get this task done. After that, you can boot from this bootable drive and use it to troubleshoot your PC, restore system to new hard drive, upgrade the OS, etc.
If you are looking for continuous data protection solution, I suggest you try AOMEI Backupper. In addition to backup and restore features, it also comes with sync feature to help you fix Windows Server 2019 slow file sharing.
For professional technicians or for businesses, it offers an advanced version - AOMEI Backupper TechPlus to help protect unlimited computers within a single computer.