About Easy2Sync for Files
Easy2Sync for Files is a file sync tool designed for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP. It allows you to sync any data, including office files, mp3, images, movies and any other file types. And you can sync to any location, such as local drives, local network, Mobiles/MTP/USB devices and (s)FTP servers.
You are able to run either manual sync or automatic sync. There are three editions available: Freeware, Home-Edition and Business-Edition. The Freeware and Home-Edition only allow you to create one sync project while the Business-Edition supports unlimited projects. Want to know how to use Easy2Sync for Files? Please move on to the next part.
Sync files in Windows 10/8/7 with Easy2Sync for Files
Take the freeware of Easy2Sync for Files as an example. Learn how to sync files between two folders on your PC as follows:
1. Download Easy2Sync for Files from the official website and install it on your PC. Once it is installed, you can choose to create a task now or leave the wizard. Here I choose leave the wizard.
2. Run Easy2Sync for Files. Click the blank area to create a new task.
3. On the Welcome page of the new task wizard, click Next. Then choose Synchronize (Recommended) and click Next. This option will do two-way sync between the source and destination directory.
4. Choose the first half of your data to be synchronized and click Next.
5. Choose the second half of your data and click Next. Here I choose a Local folder. If you want to sync files between computers, choose Other PC.
6. Keep the default option - Start synchronizing when I click on “Finish”. Then click Finish to proceed.
✎ Additional options:
You can check Automatic start to configure a schedule for your sync task.
You can check Exclude files/folders to define the files/folders that you don’t want to be synchronized.
Now you know how to use Easy2Sync for Files to do file synchronization step by step. Yet there are some limitations of the freeware I want you to know:
It only allows you to create one sync project (task).
It won’t sync subdirectories.
There are a bunch of prompt windows popping up during the operation, which can be annoying.
Luckily, there is another free file sync program that can make up the flaws of Easy2Sync for Files.
Run Windows file sync using AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free file sync tool that covers most features of Easy2Sync for Files and it offers much more.
Download and install AOMEI Backupper now and then follow the steps below to sync files from one folder to another.
Step 1. Load AOMEI Backupper. Click Sync and select Basic Sync.
Step 2. Click Add Folder to select the folder(s) to be synchronized. You are able to sync multiple folders in one sync task.
Step 3. Click the second bar to select another folder to store the synced data. To sync files between computers, choose Share/NAS in the pop-up window.
Step 4. You may configure Options and Schedule based on your need. After all your settings, click Start Sync to launch the process. All files and subfolders in the source folder(s) will be synced to the destination path.
The freeware of Easy2Sync for Files can help you with manual or auto Windows file sync. However, it only allows you to create one sync project and it won’t sync subdirectories. AOMEI Backupper doesn’t have such limitations and it can sync multiple folders simultaneously.
What’s more, AOMEI Backupper is superb hard drive transfer software that enables you to transfer OS along with personal files from one hard drive to another. Don’t hesitate to give it a shot!