After getting your new iPhone 13, you need to transfer old Android phone data into it to let you easily get the wanted contacts, photos, or other materials when needed. WhatsApp is so popular around the world and lets you easily communicate with your family, friends, and business partners for free.
Your chat history would be important if you want to look up or refer to the previous messages. If so, you need to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13.
iOS and Android are different from each other. If you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone 13, things would be easy but if you want to transfer WhatsApp messages from android to iPhone 13 using google drive, WhatsApp would tell you there is no way. That’s because WhatsApp on Android will save your messages and media files to Google Drive but in iOS they will be stored in iCloud so you could see that it is not impossible to transfer all the WhatsApp data between Android and iPhone over the air.
However, you could move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 in a simple way or fully copy the conversations to iPhone on your computer. Read the following sections to find easy solutions.
Section 1. Email WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 13
Section 2. Transfer All WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone 13
Section 3. Import WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 13
Section 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 via Email
If you can select all the needed WhatsApp messages very exactly, you can transfer the wanted chat history and the attachments without computer. In WhatsApp, messages could be sent to any device via Email.
Steps to Email WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone 13
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
2. Tap the options icon in the upper-right corner.
3. Tap More to expand the option.
4. Select Email Conversation.
5. Decide if you wish to transfer the attachments by selecting WITHOUT MEDIA or ATTACH MEDIA.
6. Enter the email address to receive the WhatsApp messages.
7. Launch your mailbox on your iPhone 13 and check your WhatsApp chat history.
Section 2. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 via iTransor
If you have used Google Drive to restore WhatsApp messages on your Android phone, you would find that WhatsApp always downloads all the messages from the server, even if you don’t need some on them on your phone.
Professions have made it possible to select data to export. With iTransor for WhatsApp, you can manage your WhatsApp data in a flexible way. It supports saving data from both WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business to computer and restore WhatsApp backup to Android or iOS devices. You could even view your conversations on computer in HTML or CSV/XLS files.
Steps to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13
1. Download and install iTransor for WhatsApp on your computer.
2. Connect both your old Android phone and iPhone 13 to computer with USB cables.
3. Open iTransor for WhatsApp and select Transfer WhatsApp between Devices.
4. Make sure the transfer direction is right. The Source phone on the left should be your Android device and the Destination should be your iPhone on the right. Use the button Switch to get the right direction.
5. Click Transfer to start the process. Wait for several minutes before the software finishes the task.
Section 3. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 via MobileTrans
There is another simple but powerful WhatsApp transfer called MobileTrans. It could not only be used to manage WhatsApp messages but also other social apps like Viber, Kik, WeChat, and Line.
You can select transferring some data like messages, Group SMS, System notifications, Photos, Videos, Documents during the process. MobileTrans supports almost all Android and iOS devices. Feel free to use it to transfer your WhatsApp messages.
Note: Using MobileTrans to transfer WhatsApp conversations will rewrite the existing WhatsApp data. You need to think twice before using it.
Steps to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13
1. Download MobileTrans on your computer.
2. Connect both of your Android and iOS devices to computer with USB cable.
3. Open MobileTrans and select WhatsApp Transfer on the home screen.
4. Select WhatsApp section from the side bar on the left and then select Transfer WhatsApp messages.
5. Use the button Flip to get to right transfer direction.
6. Click Start button to start the process and wait for it completed.
WhatsApp data is important so you might need to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone 13. In this guide, you have got 3 ways to move your WhatsApp chat history. Just pick up the one you like.
By the way, if you want to directly transfer other data from computer to iPhone, you could use the best iPhone data transfer tool - FoneTool to easily import data. You can click the PC to iPhone option to choose the data you want to add to your iPhone.
Is this guide helpful? You could share this passage to help more people.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad