It is so exciting to unbox a new iPhone. However, if you were an Android user, you may feel confused about how to transfer data from android to iPhone when you got your new iPhone 14/13/12/11.
Because of the different operating systems, it is not easy to share data between Android phone and iPhone. But with years of use, you have lots of picture on your old phone, and want to send them to your iPhone. Don't worry, refer to the following content, this post concludes several common ways to transfer photos from an Android phone to an iPhone 14/13/12/11.
Apple is very considerate of new users. If you have important data like photos on an old Android phone, you could easily import photos to your empty iPhone without computer. If you have set up your iPhone, you could to section 2
Move to iOS is the easiest solution for photo sharing between Android and iOS, but your pictures saved from other apps on Android might not be transferred.
1. Download and install the app Move to iOS on Android in Google Play.
2. Turn on the Wi-Fi button on Android and put iPhone near it.
3. Start iPhone and set up it. Select your language and log in to Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, you could sign up a new ID this time on your iPhone .
4. Select Move Data from Android when you see Choose how you want to transfer apps and data to this iPhone on iPhone.
5. Open the Move to iOS app on Android and tap Continue. You will see a box on the screen to enter your code.
6. Tap continue on your iPhone and you will get a code on the screen. Enter the code on your old Android phone.
7. Select the data you want to transfer to iPhone on the screen of Android and tap Next.
8. Wait for the process to be completed on iPhone and finished the next steps to set iPhone. Then you could use iPhone and find your Android photos in Photos app on iPhone .
Move to iOS is convenient but it doesn’t let you see the process. Your needed photos might not be transferred. To make sure you would transfer everything you need, you could manually complete the process after setup.
Exporting photos from Android to PC is easy, and then you can use the fastest iPhone photos transfer app, FoneTool. This tool can help you to transfer photos from an Android phone to iPhone 8, X, XR, 11, 12, 13, 14 as well. Now you can follow the step below to see how it works.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Open File Explorer and find your device name at the sidebar. If you don’t see your device name there after waiting for a while, you need to modify the settings on your phone Use USB to Transfer media files.
Step 3. Find the file DCIM > Camera. You can select some of the useful photos to save to another position on computer or copy and paste the whole folder. Disconnect the Android phone.
Step 4. Download and install FoneTool. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 5. Select Phone Transfer on the home screen. Go to PC to iPhone and click Start Transfer.
Step 6. Click the box to find and add your photos here.
Step 7. Click Start Transfer to import photos to the iPhone.
iCloud is a private cloud service for Apple users. After setting up iPhone, you could have 5GB of free storage. It could be used to sync all the iOS devices signed in with the same Apple ID.
1. Connect your Android devices to computer and export the photos from Android using the method in section 2.
2. Open your browser and go to icloud.com.
3. Signed in your Apple ID.
4. Select the feature of Photos on this page.
5. Upload your pictures from Android by clicking the Upload icon in the upper-right corner.
6. Unlock iPhone, connect it to the Internet, and go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
7. Switch on iCloud Photos and wait for the photos to be downloaded from iCloud.
You might have known iTunes as a store to purchase music and videos, but for iPhone users, it is also a data transfer. You could also use iTunes to sync photos to iPhone.
1. Still you need to export photos from Android by reading section 2.
2. Download and install the latest iTunes and connect the iPhone to computer with USB cable.
3. Wait for the device icon appears on the upper-left corner of the window and click it.
4. Select Photos from the sidebar on the left.
5. Locate your photos from Android and add them to iTunes.
6. Click Apply to send these photos to targeted iPhone.
This passage introduces some tools for iPhone data transfer and tells you how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone 8, X, XR, 11, 12, 13, 14. If you have a new iPhone, you can easily use Move to iOS app to migrate all data without computer. To only import photos to iPhone, FoneTool, iCloud, iTunes can help you.
Besides, FoneTool is a comprehensive backup&transfer tool. You could also use it to backup iPhone photos to protect your memories.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad