How to Share Multiple/All Contacts on iPhone [Ultimate Guide]
How to share multiple contacts on iPhone? Read this guide to get three ways to send multiple contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad.
How to Share Multiple Contacts on iPhone
Does anyone have a way to share multiple contacts at once? I want to send multiple contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
- Question from Apple Community
Do you wanna know how to share multiple contacts on iPhone like this user? Maybe you want to send all contacts from your iPhone to your new iPad, or you want to share multiple contacts with your friends. In either case, you will find 3 effective ways on how to send multiple contacts from iPhone in this article.
Part 1. Can You Share Multiple Contacts on iPhone via AirDrop?
Maybe you have tried how to AirDrop multiple contacts at once but it didn't work. Well, in fact, you can’t share multiple contacts on iPhone via AirDrop. While transfers can be completed in less than a second, you can only AirDrop one contact at a time. If you want to share multiple contacts on iPhone via AirDrop, you need to repeat the steps until all contacts are transferred.
Repeating the steps a few times might be no problem. However, if you want to transfer a dozen or more contacts, it can take a lot of effort and time. Fortunately, there are other ways that can help you about how to share all contacts on iPhone.
Part 2. Two Better Ways to Share Multiple Contacts on iPhone
Here are 2 better ways that show how to send all contacts from iPhone. You can first read and choose one to follow according to your situation.
Way 1. Directly Send Multiple Contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad
First, the simplest method. Whether you want to transfer all or multiple contacts, with the help of FoneTool, you can complete the transfer in only a few clicks.
FoneTool is one professional iOS data management tool for Windows PCs, which supports data transfer between iPhone and PC, between iPhone and iPhone/iPad. You can let it help you transfer all or multiple contacts from iPhone to another one (your own device or anyone else's).
2 main steps to complete the transfer: Export contacts from iPhone A > Import contacts to iPhone B
Export contacts from iPhone A
- Download, install and launch FoneTool on PC.
- Connect iPhone A to computer via the USB cable > Enter passcode on iPhone if asked.
- On the home interface, click Phone Transfer > Locate iPhone to PC and click Start Transfer.
- Select the contacts you want to transfer and click OK to continue.
- Click Start Transfer > Select a path to save the contacts > Choose a format you prefer > Click Transfer to copy contacts to computer.
- If you want to view contacts on iPhone via Excel, you can choose to export iPhone contacts to CSV.
Import contacts to iPhone B
- Unplug iPhone A and connect iPhone B to computer > Choose PC to iPhone option.
- Click Contacts > Choose the contacts you exported before > Finally, click Start Transfer to add contacts to iPhone B.
Way 2. Share Multiple Contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad via iCloud
When iCloud Contacts is turned on, all iPhone contacts will be saved in iCloud. You can take advantage of the sync feature to share multiple contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
Share all contacts between your own devices (same Apple ID)
All you have to do is turn on Contacts in iCloud: Go to Settings > Tap your account > Turn on Contacts and wait for the sync.
Share multiple contacts with others (different Apple ID)
4 main steps to complete how to send all contacts from iPhone: Turn on iCloud contacts on iPhone A > Export contacts from iCloud of iPhone A > Import contacts to iCloud of iPhone B > Turn on iCloud contacts on iPhone B
1. On your iPhone: go to iCloud in Settings to turn on Contacts.
2. Open a browser on computer and go to iCloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and passcode > Choose Contacts > Select the contacts you want to share > Click the gear icon in the lower-left corner > Choose Export vCard... to download them to computer.
3. Log out of your account, then log in to the account of the person you want to share contacts with > Choose Contacts > Click the gear icon > Choose Import vCard... to import the contacts you exported from your iCloud.
4. Turn on iCloud Contacts on the target iPhone and the contacts will appear soon.
That’s all about how to share multiple contacts on iPhone. As you can see, FoneTool can help you directly send all or multiple contacts from iPhone to iPhone or iPad. If you do not have a computer at hand, you can turn on iCloud contacts to sync all contacts between two devices using the same Apple ID.