How to AirDrop All Contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad
Want to know how to AirDrop all contacts from iPhone to iPhone? This article will answer your questions and help you to transfer multiple contacts from one iPhone to another.
Can I AirDrop Multiple Contacts at Once?
I would like to share multiple contacts with a workmate. So how do I AirDrop multiple contacts from iPhone to iPhone?
- Question from Apple Community
Why AirDrop Multiple/All Contacts on iPhone?
When it comes to transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone, you may think of using AirDrop, a handy tool that helps users share items between two Apple devices.
● Want to AirDrop multiple contacts with others. Your partner may ask you to provide contact information for other employees, or you may need to send your relatives the contact information of your family members.
● Want to AirDrop all contacts from iPhone to iPad. You probably just bought the latest iPad mini 8, so you want to transfer some contacts to it. In this way, you can easily text with friends.
● Want to AirDrop all contacts to new iPhone. You don't want to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud because you think it will cause confusion, so you want to transfer your contacts via AirDrop.
Can You AirDrop All Contacts at Once?
You probably know how to AirDrop contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
- Open AirDrop on two iPhones.
- On the source iPhone: go to Contacts app > select one contact you want to share with others > tap Share Contact option > choose AirDrop > select the target iPhone.
- On the target iPhone/iPad: hit the Accept to receive the contact and save it to device.
It’s amazing that one contact can be successfully transferred in just one second. But since you have a lot of contacts that need to be transferred, you want to AirDrop all contacts at the same time to save time.
However, if you want to know how to AirDrop multiple/all contacts from iPhone to iPhone, the answer will disappoint you. Apple does not offer a way for you to AirDrop selected contacts on iPhone and iPad. If you need to AirDrop multiple contacts, you should repeat the steps to transfer all the contacts you need.
There is no doubt that transferring contacts one by one will take a lot of time. Fortunately, AirDrop is not the only way for data transfer between iPhone and another one. There is a simple tool to help you transfer all your contacts quickly. Just keep reading.
How to Share Multiple Contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad
Although you cannot AirDrop multiple or all contacts from iPhone to iPhone, you can rely on FoneTool to help you to share multiple contacts you need quickly.
FoneTool is one file transfer app for iPhone and iPad, which can help you transfer photos, videos, contacts, and other files saved in Files app. Below are the steps to share multiple contacts on iPhone.
Share Multiple Contacts on iPhone Wirelessly
1. Scan the OR code or go to App Store to install FoneTool.
2. Open FoneTool and allow it to use the WLAN, access your photos, music, contacts, etc. on your device.
3. Go to Connect Device and tap the device name on either iPhone to establish a connection.
4. Go to File Transfer > Choose Contacts > Select the contacts you want to transfer and tap Send button.
You can go to Transfer List to check the process. When it's done, you can go to Contacts app to check the transferred contacts.
FoneTool also has one iOS data management tool for Windows users, which can help you backup iOS data as well as transfer contacts, messages, photos, songs, etc. between iPhone/iPad and computer, between two iDevices.
The tool supports all models of iPhone and iPad, including the latest iPhone 15, 14, iPad Pro, iPad mini 8. Download the tool on your computer and follow the steps below to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
Steps to Transfer Multiple Contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad
Two steps to complete the transfer:
① Transfer contacts from source iPhone to computer
② Transfer contacts from computer to target iPhone/iPad
You can select the contacts you want to transfer. Most of all, there is no need to reset the target iPhone and it will not erase any existing data on device. It’s a great way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone with different Apple ID.
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect the source iPhone to computer via the USB cable.
2. Click Phone Transfer > Choose iPhone to PC option and click Start Transfer.
3. Select the contacts you want to transfer and click OK to continue.
4. From Transfer Settings, select a path to save your contacts, you can also choose to export your iPhone contacts to CSV or vCard format > Click Start Transfer to move contacts to computer.
5. Unplug the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone/iPad to computer > Click PC to iPhone option.
6. Choose the contacts you exported before > Finally, click Start Transfer to add contacts to the target device.
You cannot AirDrop all contacts from iPhone to iPhone/iPad. If you want to transfer multiple contacts between two iPhones, you can let FoneTool help you achieve the goal. In addition, it can also help you transfer messages, photos, songs without effort. Go for it now and discover more!
For any queries, feedback, or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.