How to AirDrop Files from iPhone 14 to Windows 11/10/8/7
Want to know how to AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows PC? Read this guide to see how to transfer files from iPhone 14 to PC wirelessly via AirDrop-like apps.
Can you AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows PC?
AirDrop is a convenient way to help us easily share photos, videos, contacts, and more with family and friends. Just open AirDrop on both devices, then select the data you need to transfer, and in the blink of an eye, the data transfer is complete. Since it is so easy to transfer data using AirDrop, you may like to install AirDrop on Windows so you can AirDrop from iPhone 14 to PC.
However, AirDrop can only be used on iPhone, iPad, Mac and is not compatible with Windows or Android phones. But it does not mean you cannot AirDrop files from iPhone 14 to PC. There are many AirDrop-like apps that can help you transfer files between iPhone and Windows PC wirelessly. Just keep reading to learn more.
How to AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows 11/10/8/7
There are many AirDrop-like apps that can help you AirDrop from iPhone 14 to PC, such as Snapdop, SHAREit, Xender, etc. They use their own technology to connect your iPhone and PC for data transfer. These tools are free and compatible with most platforms, including Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
Usually, if you want to AirDrop files from iPhone 14 to PC, you should go to the website or turn on app on iPhone and computer > scan the QR code or follow the on-screen prompts to establish the connection > choose the data you need and start the transfer.
You can take advantage of these tools to help you transfer photos, videos, songs, files, etc. Next, we take Snapdrop as an example to show you how to AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows 11/10/8/7.
Steps to AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows 11/10/8/7
1. Visit Snapdrop website (https://snapdrop.net/) on iPhone 14 and computer.
2. On your Phone 14, tap the icon and you will see three choices: Photo Library, Take Photo or Video, Choose Files.
3. Browse and choose the photos or other files you want to transfer.
4. Accept your files on computer.
Another easy way to transfer iPhone 14 to Windows 11/10/8/7
AirDrop-like apps can help you AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows PC. Well, wireless transmission is really convenient, but sometimes wireless transmission is not good enough to achieve data transfer. The iPhone and computer may be disconnected for various reasons. In addition, if you want to transfer a large number of files, it may take a long time to complete, and the transfer may get stuck as a result.
The reason you want to transfer data via AirDrop is because it is convenient. But wireless transfer has many shortcomings. There is no particular advantage except that you don't have to use a data cable. In fact, USB transfer is more stable and faster than wireless transfer. As long as you use the right transfer tool, then you can easily transfer data from iPhone 14 to PC.
Easy-to-use iPhone data transfer tool
Here FoneTool is recommended. It’s an ideal tool for those who want to achieve data transfer easily and quickly. This tool can help you transfer data between iPhone and PC, between two iPhones.
● It allows you to transfer photos, videos, songs and contacts and the files will remain in their original quality without any corruption.
● In addition, the tool supports data transfer between different Apple IDs. That’s to say, there is no problem to transfer data from your computer to others iPhone & transfer data from your iPhone to others iPhone.
All you have to do is select the files you need and FoneTool will help you transfer the files to the right place. You can click the download button to get the tool and try it by yourself.
How to transfer data from iPhone 14 to PC
Here is an example of how to transfer iPhone photos to PC.
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable.
2. When the software recognizes your device, click Phone Transfer option. Go to iPhone to PC and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the photos you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Click Start Transfer > Choose a path to save your photos > Finally, click Transfer to make it.
- If needed, you can convert HEIC to PNG/JPG/JPEG via the HEIC Converter. In this way, you can edit your photos via Photoshop.
- If you want to delete unnecessary photos to free up space, you can let the Photo Deduplication Tool help you find and deleted duplicate photos on iPhone and computer.
That’s all about how to AirDrop iPhone 14 to Windows 11/10/8/7. Although Windows does not support AirDrop, you can use a AirDrop-like app to help you transfer data wirelessly. By the way, if you find that the wireless transmission speed is slow, you can rely on FoneTool to help you transfer data over a stable USB connection.