Why Convert HEIC to PNG on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC?
HEIC stands for High-Efficiency Image Coding, which is the default image file format used on iOS devices since iOS 11. This new media format takes about 50% less space compared to the traditional JPG.
However, it is not a widely-supported format - not all platforms and software can read the HEIC format. As a Windows PC user, you will find that HEIC format images are unreadable and cannot be opened. Therefore, you have no choice but to convert HEIC to readable format so that you can view them or use them further.
PNG (Portable Network Graphic) is a widely used format that is compatible with many devices and platforms. PNG images are readable on Windows PC and can be easily shared with others. So you want to convert HEIC photos to PNG, right? Just keep reading to get a free way to convert HEIC to PNG on PC easily.
The Tool You’ll Need to Convert HEIC to PNG
If you search “convert HEIC to PNG” in Google, you will find that there are many online HEIC to PNG converters. You will need to upload HEIC images to the website and wait for the conversion.
However, it may take a long time to finish if you want to convert a lot of photos since it requires a good Internet connection. In addition, there is a risk of privacy leakage when photos are posted online. If you want a quick and safe way to convert photos, then you may choose desktop app.
The best heic to png converter software
FoneTool is one professional iOS data management tool that offers data backup and data transfer solutions. Recently, it just adds “HEIC Converter” that helps users easily convert HEIC to PNG, JPG, or JPEG.
● Easy and Fast. The clear interface makes it easy enough for everyone to use.
● Batch Conversion. It helps you batch convert HEIC to PNG to save your precious time.
● High Photo Quality. It is able to convert the image to Medium, High, or Highest quality.
● No Risk of Photo Leakage. Your photos won’t be uploaded to the Internet and are only visible to you.
All in all, FoneTool provides an easy way to help you convert HEIC to PNG on a PC. Besides, you can choose to transfer the PNG images to your iPhone if needed.
HEIC to PNG Converter Free Download
How to Convert HEIC to PNG on PC?
Here are the detailed steps about how to convert HEIC to PNC in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7.
Step 1. Run FoneTool.
Step 2. On the Home screen, click Toolbox and choose HEIC Converter.
Step 3. Drag the photos you need or click Add Photos to choose the photos.
Step 4. Choose .PNG next to Photo Format > Choose the Photo Quality and Conversion Speed you prefer > Choose the storage path to save the photos.
Step 5. If everything is OK, click Start Converting.
When the conversion is completed, you can click View files to check the photos.
As you can see from the above, you can easily convert HEIC to PNG with the help of FoneTool. Whether you want to transfer one photo or lots of photos, you can make it in only a few clicks.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad