[3 Ways] How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to HP Laptop
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to my HP laptop? 3 easy and proven ways are here to help you transfer videos from iPhone to HP laptop.
If you just changed to a new iPhone or a new HP laptop, you may be confused about how to transfer files between them. For example, how to transfer videos from iPhone to HP laptop? Well, different videos have corresponding different transmission methods. This how-to guide will teach you 3 ways that can help you transfer different types of videos of any size.
1. Quick Way to Transfer Videos from iPhone to HP Laptop
If you prefer an easy, quick and safe way to transfer videos from iPhone to HP laptop, then one professional iOS data transfer tool - FoneTool can be your best choice. It helps you transfer selected videos as you want.
It’s only a matter of making a few clicks of the mouse to transfer videos from iPhone to HP laptop. Download it on your computer and next we will show you how to use this tool.
Steps to Transfer Videos from iPhone to HP Laptop via FoneTool
1. Run FoneTool> Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable. You may need to enter the passcode on iPhone screen so that the software can access your device.
2. On the Home screen, click iPhone to PC option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Choose a storage path to save your videos from Transfer Settings > If everything is OK, click Start Transfer to start.
● Note: You can also choose to transfer videos from iPhone to flash drive. Simply plug in your flash drive and select the drive as the destination.
2. Transfer Videos from iPhone to HP Laptop with Windows Explorer
When you connect your iPhone to PC, iPhone will expose a DCIM folder that stored your photos and videos. You can open this folder to copy and paste videos to HP laptop. But please note that only recorded videos can be found. If you want to transfer other videos, you can refer to Method 1.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable > Trust this computer on your iPhone if asked.
2. Go to Computer or This PC to find your iPhone > Double-click your iPhone > Open the Internal Storage folder.
3. Then you will see the DCIM folder > Open this folder and you will see one or more folders, labeled 100APPLE, 101APPLE, 102APPLE, etc. > Open the folder and you can see your pictures and videos > Copy and paste your videos to your computer.
● Note: If you cannot find the video you need, you can refer to this iPhone Videos Not Showing Up on PC guide to get some solutions.
3. Transfer Videos from iPhone to HP Laptop via Photos App
This is another way to transfer recorded videos from iPhone to computer. The Photos app is a great assistant that can help us import photos and videos stored in the Camera Roll. It will automatically identify photos & videos that have not been transferred to the computer and you can click the Import button to import them to your computer at once. Of course you can choose the items that you want to transfer.
1. Open Photos app > Plug in your iPhone.
2. Tap Trust on iPhone Home screen if asked.
3. Click Import > Select From A USB device.
4. Click Import Settings > Set the destination and other preferences > Click Done to continue.
5. Uncheck other photos and videos you do not want to import > Click Import Selected to transfer videos from iPhone to HP laptop.
That’s all for how to transfer videos from iPhone to HP laptop.
● If you want to transfer photo videos as well as movies, music videos, or TV shows, FoneTool is the best choice.
● If you want to transfer photo videos, you can take advantage of Windows Explorer or Photos app to make it.