Portable USB flash drive is a good data storage device. On the one hand, it helps store data that will take up a lot of computer space like songs, photos, and videos. On the other hand, it’s easy to copy the data to any device with a USB port.
If you have an iPhone, sometimes you may want to transfer data from a flash drive to it. Here in this guide, we will focus on how to transfer videos from flash drive to iPhone and iPad. You can first read and then choose the one that suits you most. Here we go.
1. Quick Way to Transfer Videos from Flash Drive to iPhone iPad
First introduce the easiest way. AOMEI MBackupper, one professional iOS data backup & data transfer tool offers a quick way to help you transfer videos from flash drive to iPhone iPad.
● It is able to transfer videos in any size without compromising video quality.
● It is able to transfer various videos: recorded videos, music videos, TV shows, etc.
● Fully compatible with the latest iPhone 12/11, iPad 8/Air 4, and also supports iOS 14.
It is only a matter of making a few clicks of the mouse to transfer videos from flash drive to iPhone/iPad. Now free download this tool on your computer and follow the steps below to put videos on your iPhone/iPad.
Steps to Transfer Videos from USB Flash drive to iPhone iPad
1. Run AOMEI MBackupper > Plug in your iPhone/iPad and the flash drive. (You may need to enter the passcode on iPhone/iPad so that the software can access your device.)
2. Click Transfer to iPhone/iPad option on the Home screen.
3. Click the “+” icon > Select the videos you’d like to add to iPhone/iPad > Click Open to continue.
4. Confirm the videos that will be sent to your device > If everything is OK, click Transfer to start.
5. When the transfer completed, click OK.
Note: The reverse transfer is also supported. You can transfer videos from iPhone/iPad to flash drive by clicking the Transfer to Computer option.
2. Transfer Videos from Flash Drive to iPhone iPad with iTunes
iTunes is the default iOS data management tool and it offers a way to help users to sync videos to iPhone/iPad. However, it will first erase the existing media files on your device and then put the videos on the device. This means that you may lose some important data. If this is acceptable for you, check the steps below.
Steps to Transfer Videos from USB Flash Drive to iPhone with iTunes
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Run iTunes > Plug in your iPhone/iPad and flash drive > You may need to unlock your device and trust the computer.
3. Click the Device table > Click Summary > Find Options. From here, you need to turn on the option of “Manually manage music and videos” > Click on the Apply button to save your changes.
4. Click File option > Choose Add File to Library from the drop-down list to add video files to iTunes that you want to move to iPhone/iPad.
5. Choose Movies or TV Shows under Settings > Check Sync Movies or Sync TV Shows and choose the videos you want to transfer.
6. Finally, click Apply to sync videos to iPhone/iPad.
3. Transfer Videos from Flash Drive to iPhone iPad via Dropbox
It’s also possible to transfer videos from flash drive to iPhone iPad wirelessly. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other cloud storage services can do you a favor. You can first upload videos to cloud storage on computer and then download videos on iPhone/iPad.
Steps to Transfer Videos from USB Flash Drive to iPhone iPad Wirelessly
On computer: Go to Dropbox.com > Sign in with your account > Click Files > My Files > Upload files to choose the video you need. Wait for the uploading.
On iPhone/iPad: Download and install Dropbox app > Open it and sign in > Find the video and save it on your device.
That’s all for how to transfer videos from flash drive to iPhone/iPad.
● If you prefer a quick and safe way, then AOMEI MBackupper is your best choice - transfer all types of videos of any size.
● If you prefer the traditional Apple way, then you can use iTunes to sync videos at the cost of losing existing media files.
● If you want to transfer videos wirelessly, you can take advantage of cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
Meet any problem? Leave a comment to tell us and we will reply to you ASAP.