How to Transfer LINE to New iPhone without Effort | 4 Ways
In this guide, you will know how to transfer LINE to new iPhone in different ways. If you want to transfer LINE to new iPhone without effort, please continue reading to get it.
- Can I transfer LINE to new iPhone quickly?
- How to transfer LINE to new iPhone: 4 effective ways
- Written in the end
Can I transfer LINE to new iPhone quickly?
"I recently got my new iPhone. it's a joyous event, but the thought of transferring LINE data from my old phone to my new iPhone gives me a headache. Is there a way for me to transfer LINE to my new iPhone quickly?"
As mentioned in the user case above, many users want to know how to transfer LINE to new iPhone and how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone when they get a new phone, which sounds like a time-consuming task. It can even be difficult if you don't know anything about computers, phones and other digital knowledge. But that's okay, this article provides you with details on 4 different ways to learn how to transfer phone LINE to new iPhone, even if you are a rookie.
How to transfer LINE to new iPhone: 4 effective ways
Wanna know how to transfer LINE data to new iPhone? Here we prepared 4 different methods and you can choose one according to your needs. Please read on to get detailed steps.
Way 1. Transfer LINE to new iPhone in the LINE app
Basically, you can use the LINE app to transfer LINE data to new iPhone. But the exact method depends on whether you change your mobile number or not. You can refer to the two different solutions.
⇒ For the same phone number:
If you just changed your iPhone and did not change your phone number, you can follow the steps below:
1. Download and install the LINE app on your new iPhone, and choose to Login with your phone number.
2. Type in your phone number, password, or identification code.
3. Then choose the Yes, that’s my account option.
4. Then click Restore Chat History and OK, your LINE chat history will be transferred to your new iPhone.
⇒ For changed phone number:
If you changed your phone number and phone at the same time, you can refer to the steps below:
1. Launch the LINE app, and go to Settings on your old iPhone. then select Account transfer and Allow account transfer.
2. Then log in with your new phone number on your new iPhone, and choose Account transfer.
3. Click Get account transfer code to continue. Then check the verification SMS, and enter the Account transfer verification code. After that, click OK.
Way 2. Transfer LINE to new iPhone via iTunes
If you want to know how to transfer LINE account to new iPhone manually, you can turn to use iTunes to help you. You need to backup LINE data first, then restore it on your new iPhone. Here are the detailed steps:
1. Connect your old iPhone to your computer first, and launch iTunes.
2. Click on Devices > Backup. Then iTunes will back up your LINE data immediately.
3. Then connect your new iPhone to the computer. Likewise, go to iTunes, and chose Devices to select Restore from Backup and you can transfer LINE to new iPhone after signing into your LINE account.
Way 3. Transfer LINE to new iPhone via iCloud
If you are using LINE version 6.4.0 or later, iOS version 8.1 or later, and want to know how to transfer LINE chat history to new iPhone, then you can consider this simple method below to transfer LINE to new iPhone.
1. Launch your LINE app and iCloud, and click the More icon to go to Settings on LINE.
2. Select Chats > Chat history backup > Back Up Now.
3. After the above, your LINE data will appear on your iCloud account.
4. Then launch the LINE app and iCloud. Choose Restore chat history in Settings likewise.
Way 4. Transfer LINE to new iPhone with one click
Since you are getting a new phone, you may have a lot of data including LINE to transfer to your new phone, so you might consider using professional data transfer software to help you. Here we recommend FoneTool, which allows you to transfer from iPhone to iPhone with just one click.
FoneTool supports all iPhone models and includes the newest iPhone 15 and integrates perfectly with the latest iOS 17/16. With the help of it, you can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without backup easily.
Here is the easy guide to transferring data from iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Download FoneTool on your computer. Connect your iPhone to the PC.
2. On the main page, select iPhone to iPhone Transfer in the Phone Transfer tab.
3. Choose your old iPhone as the source device, and choose your new iPhone as the target device. Enable backup encryption to protect data.
4. Next, click Start Transfer to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone easily.
What’s more, you can use some other useful features in FoneTool for free:
- Transfer to PC: Just connect your iOS device to the computer, and you can transfer photos, videos, contacts, music, messages, etc. to your computer safely and quickly.
- Selecrive Backup: In addition to transferring all data, Custom Backup can help you transfer only selected data including photos, videos, contacts, messages, and music to PC, external hard drive and other locations.
- Photo Deduplication: You can find duplicate photos on iPhone and clear those similar photos easily and free up the storage space for more data.
- Erase iPhone Data: If you have too much information on the old iOS device, you can erase iPhone data via FoneTool to protect sensitive information from leakage.
Written in the end
That’s all about how to transfer LINE to new iPhone and we hope you have found the best solution for yourself. If you want to transfer some other types of data, you can consider using FoneTool to help you. You can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud and will not erase any information on your iPhone.