How to Copy Movies from PC to iPhone with 3 Methods
If you want to copy movies which recorded or downloaded on your PC to your iPhone for enjoying anytime, this would be a tough task. Don’t be worry, in this guide we will show you how to copy movies from PC to iPhone with 3 methods easily.
Nowadays, more and more people like to watch movies on computer because of large-display screen, but it’s very inconvenient to carry a computer around. That's probably the main reason why so many users want to know how to copy movies to iPhone from PC for appreciating videos quickly.
How can you copy movies from PC to iPhone? In this post, we provide 3 methods with you to transfer videos from computer to iPhone with iTunes, a powerful transfer tool and iCloud. Read on to learn the details and take the one which suits your situation to try.
Method 1. Copy Movies to iPhone Using Powerful Transfer Tool
Due to bad experience of using iTunes on Windows PC, you don’t want to use iTunes to copy or sync movies, there we offer a powerful transfer tool to help you get movies to iPhone. FoneTool is professional iOS data transferring software, which can help you manage and back up data between iOS device and Windows computer.
Tips: FoneTool supports kinds of videos file types: movies, TV show, music video. Supported video formats: mp4, mov, m4v, wmv, rm, mkv, avi, flv.
You can learn more info about FoneTool from the below:
Now free download this tool and follow the steps below to copy movies, TV shows, or videos from PC to your iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer via stable USB cable, then run FoneTool on Windows PC.
2. Click Phone Transfer option on the home screen. Go to PC to iPhone and click Start Transfer.
3. Click the add icon to select the movies you’d like to copy to iPhone, then click Open to continue.
4. Check the movie details you have chosen on the page and click Start Transfer.
Method 2. Sync Movies to iPhone with iCloud
Another way to sync videos from PC to iPhone is to use iCloud. iCloud, developed by Apple company, is an important backup and transfer tool for iOS device. It can allow you to transfer your photos, videos, contacts, and more data across your devices wirelessly. Of course, iCloud is also compatible with Windows computer, so it is easy to transfer videos from PC to iPhone.
Note: To use iCloud, you need to make sure that you have used the same Apple ID on your computer and your iOS device and there is enough storage in iCloud to save the movies to be copied. Because 5 GB free space can't store more large movies.
You can follow the steps below to try:
1. Open the browser and go to iCloud.com on PC computer, then sign in with the Apple ID you used on your iPhone.
2. Choose Photos among the options, click the upload icon and select the movies you want to copy.
3. On your iOS device, open Settings > go to [your name] > iCloud > Photos > turn on iCloud Photos.
4. When uploading completed, go to the Photos app on your iPhone to check the movies.
Method 3. Transfer Movies to iPhone via iTunes
We have offered two methods to copy movies to iPhone without iTunes until now. If you just want to transfer videos to iPhone using iTunes, here you can check the steps to transfer videos from PC to iPhone.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Open iTunes and connect to your iPhone via USB (You may need to unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.)
3. Click the iPhone icon in the upper left> Click Summary > Find Options. From here, you need to turn on Manually manage music and videos.
4. Click File option in the upper left of iTunes> Choose Add File to Library from the drop-down list to add movies files to iTunes that you want to move to iPhone.
5. Choose Movies under Settings > Check Sync Movies and choose the movies you want to transfer.
5. Finally, click Apply to copy movies to iPhone.
The above are the ways to copy movies from PC to iPhone. To copy movies to iPhone with FoneTool is a pleasure due to simple steps and supported multiple video formats. And You can also transfer videos from iPhone to iPad.
In contrast, iCloud needs more storage space to sync movies, but only 5GB of free space provided by Apple, which may cause iPhone backup failure because of no enough space. Transferring videos to iPhone via iTunes is the last choice considering the complicated steps.
Hope this passage can help you copy your favorite movies to your iPhone easily. If you feel these methods are useful, please share them with your families and friends.