[2023Tip] How to AirDrop Notes from iPhone to iPhone
You can AirDrop notes from iPhone to iPhone by following the steps in this guide. Just in case, you are offered solutions to AirDrop notes not working as well.
How to AirDrop notes
I would like to transfer notes to another iPhone using AirDrop. How can I set it up and airdrop the notes to the iPhone? Thanks in advance.
- Question from Apple Community
Apple’s AirDrop function enables you to be free to airdrop videos, photos, etc. with your family or friends face to face. Without downloading any applications, AirDrop makes the transfer process simple and convenient.
You may intend to AirDrop your notes to share the shopping list, travel plan, and so on with others. Here in this guide, you can get every detail of AirDrop notes from iPhone to iPhone.
The method introduced in the following guide works well for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod. And before the transfer process, here are some preparations for you.
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Please turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both iPhone, so that they can be detected by each other. Make sure the personal spot is off.
• Distance. The two iPhones should be close to each other as much as possible, enabling them to connect with each other.
Now, follow the steps below to turn on AirDrop and AirDrop notes from iPhone to iPhone.
Turn on AirDrop on iPhone
You can turn on AirDrop on iPhone from the Settings app or the Control Center as you like.
• From the Settings app, locate and click General > Tap AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
• From the Control Center of the two iPhones, depending on the iOS your iPhone using, swipe up from the bottom or down from the upper right of the iPhone screen to open Control Center > Press and hold on the wireless control box > Tap AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
AirDrop notes from iPhone to iPhone
You may get disappointed if you want to AirDrop multiple notes at a time. It allows you to transfer only one note each time. Here are the steps.
Step 1. On the source iPhone, open the Notes app > Tap the note you want to transfer > Click the three-dot icon on the upper right corner.
Step 2. Click Send a Copy > Choose AirDrop > Click on the target iPhone to transfer the note.
Step 3. On the target iPhone, a window will prompt > Tap Accept to save the note.
Warm tips if AirDrop notes not working
Just in case, what if AirDrop is not working on your iPhone? Here are some common fixes to help you out.
• Force restart iPhone. Force restarting iPhone helps refresh your iPhone, ensuring it can run properly.
• Turn on and off Airplane mode. It is a decent solution to avoid any network issues when you AirDrop notes.
• Update iOS to the latest version. It is suggested to keep the operating system on iPhone up to date to overcome unexpected bugs.
When it comes to transferring hundreds of files, like photos, using AirDrop, the transfer is quite time-consuming. Then, you may need a more professional transfer tool. The easy-to-use app FoneTool makes the files transfer faster between two iOS devices.
Search FoneTool in the App Store or scan the QR code below to download and install the app on your iPhone. then, follow the steps below to "airdrop" multiple notes with it.
Step 1. On the source iPhone, go to the Notes app and choose the notes you'd like to transfer > Tap the three-dot icon > Tap Send a Copy > Send to Files and choose a folder to save the notes. Repeat the step to copy all wanted notes to the Files app.
Step 2. Turn on Wi-Fi on both iPhones and put them close with each other > Open the FoneTool app and tap Connect Device > Tap the name of the iPhone to establish a connection.
Step 3. On the source iPhone, choose File Transfer > Tap Files to locate the folder that saves notes > Select the notes and tap Send to begin the transfer.
Step 4. On the target iPhone, receive the notes, and head to the Notes app to check the files.
Last but not least, there is also a transfer tool for Windows PC named FoneTool. You can make use of the software to transfer files from iPhone to iPhone, but also iPhone to computer and vice versa.
It let you preview and select the wanted files to transfer.
It transfers 100 photos in no more than three seconds.
It is perfectly compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
You can download the tool on your PC and try to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with it.
That’s all for how to AirDrop notes from iPhone to iPhone. After setting up AirDrop on two iPhones, you can transfer the wanted notes with AirDrop one after another.
Maybe AirDrop is not a satisfying tool if you want to transfer a large number of files. If needed, you can rely on the FoneTool app or FoneTool mentioned in this guide. Hope this guide can help you.