After getting the new iPhone, the first thing you may need to do is to transfer important data from old iPhone to it. To make things easy, Apple provides several methods to help users share items between two iDevices and AirDrop is one of them. It offers a fast and safe way to enable users to transfer data including contacts, photos, videos and more from one device to another.
Can You AirDrop All Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
For anyone who has the question “Can I AriDrop all contacts at once?” may feel disappointed because the answer is NO. It only allows you to transfer only one contact each time. For anyone who just wants to share one or two contacts with other people, AirDrop is indeed one quick way to make it. However, if you choose to AirDrop all contacts from iPhone to iPhone, you will need to repeat the steps again and again which is tiresome and time-consuming.
Fortunately, besides using AirDrop to share contacts, there’s one iPhone transfer tool named AOMEI MBackupper can help you transfer all contacts from iPhone to iPhone in one click. For more info, you can scroll down or just click here to jump to the related part. And next, let’s start to see how to AirDrop contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
How to Airdrop Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
Now let’s start to see how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone via AirDrop. Turn on the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both two devices. If either of the devices has Personal Hotspot on, please turn it off.
Turn on AirDrop on iPhone
1. Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone screen.
2. Turn on AirDrop: Press and hold on the wireless control box > Tap AirDrop and choose Contacts Only, or Everyone.
◆ Note: If you choose “Contacts Only”, only your contacts can see your device. If you choose “Everyone”, all nearby Apple devices using AirDrop can see your device.
AirDrop Contacts to iPhone
1. Go to Contacts app on the source iPhone > Find and tap the contact you want to share.
2. Tap the Share Contact option > Tap AirDrop > Choose the target iPhone.
3. Hit the Accept on target iPhone to receive the contact > Go to Contacts app to check the shared contacts.
◆Note: If you AirDrop something to yourself (using the same Apple ID), you won't see an option to Accept or Decline and it will automatically get sent to your device.
An Easy Way to Transfer All Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
From the above, you know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using AirDrop. However, AirDrop can only help you transfer one item each time, it’s not a good solution if you want to transfer multiple or all contacts. So here come’s another tool to help you transfer all contacts just in one click.
AOMEI MBackupper is one professional iPhone data management tool for Windows PCs, which supports data transfer between iPhone and computer. You can first transfer contacts from the source iPhone to computer and then transfer the contacts to the target iPhone. It makes it possible to transfer selected contacts and it will not erase any existing iPhone content.
The tool supports all models of iPhone from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 13 and would be perfectly compatible with the latest iOS 15. Download the tool on your PC and follow the steps below to transfer all contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
Export Contacts from Source iPhone
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect the source iPhone to computer.
2. Click Transfer to Computer option.
3. Choose Contacts > Preview and select the contacts you want to transfer > Click OK to confirm.
3. Select the path to save the contacts > Decide the format (If you want to view contacts via Excel, choose CSV format.) > Click Transfer button to transfer contacts to computer.
Transfer Contacts to Target iPhone
1. Unplug the source iPhone and connect the target iPhone to computer.
2. Click Transfer to iPhone option.
3. Choose the contacts you exported before > Click Transfer to transfer contacts to the target iPhone.
When the process is finished, you can go to your iPhone to check the transferred contacts. You can also let AOMEI MBackupper help you transfer photos, videos, music and more, the steps are the same.
That’s all about how to AirDrop contacts from iPhone to iPhone. If you only want to share one or two contacts, AiDrop is a good choice to make it. If you want to transfer multiple or all contacts from iPhone to iPhone, you can try AOMEI MBackupper to finish the job.
As one powerful backup manager, AOMEI MBackupper provides an easy way to backup iPhone data to computer and lets you restore the backup files to any iDevices with no effort. Go for it now and discover more!